• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

TCURiggs

tenor.gif

tcumaniac

RG3 is one of the world's all time biggest POS to ever walk the planet. He is a terrible, rotten person to his core... but does all he can to give off this holier than thou Christian persona. Sounds pretty identical to how I'd describe Baylor.

Darn him, darn Art Briles, and darn Baylor.

MinFrog

Every once in a while when I start to feel disappointed about getting thumped by OU twice in a season or maybe we miss on a recruit, I just have to think about Baylor get their [ Finebaum ] packed for an entire season and I feel so much better.

All is right in the world, especially if bohanon eschews those rapers in Waco and signs with someone else. Just to think they may have one scholarship QB behind the worst offensive line outside of Austin is a beautiful thought.

MinFrog

Just curious. What would be the first telltale sign that Baylor is in deep financial doo-doo? With the heavy debt for the stadium and having to settle with a majority of the female population in Waco, they have to be walking the line financially?

I would ask Deep, but I don't have an entire day to read his post? Would the first thing be a new fundraising campaign with no real objective other than to pay debt? Or maybe a sponsorship deal?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Just curious. What would be the first telltale sign that Baylor is in deep financial doo-doo? With the heavy debt for the stadium and having to settle with a majority of the female population in Waco, they have to be walking the line financially?

I would ask Deep, but I don't have an entire day to read his post? Would the first thing be a new fundraising campaign with no real objective other than to pay debt? Or maybe a sponsorship deal?
Not sure but paying a guy 4+ million for one win doesn’t seem like a good strategy.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Free pickup trucks for all victims?

Latest posts