• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frogcrates

Fair.

My only rebuttal to that point is that I don't really see us having to recruit against Baylor for the foreseeable future. Texas is a different story. Yes. They'll always get some of the dumbasses that buy into the hype, but a back breaking loss to the 0-7 Baylor team that lost to UTSA and Liberty would send the Longhorns and their program into a downward spiral and likely put a wrench in their current recruiting momentum.

And with as bad as KU looks, it's hard to imagine Baylor will go 0-12 this year.

2-10 Baylor with UT suffering one of the most humiliating losses in their program's history seems a little more desirable than 1-11 Baylor at this point.

And I apologize. I'm not trying to go soft on Baylor. Darn them forever. But with 0-12 likely out of the picture, wouldn't be against epic humiliation for the Longhorns too.
Recruiting against Texas will only be improved by consistently beating them.

Besides, in five years which would you rather be able to say? "Hey, remember that year that Texas lost to Baylor and was their only win for the season?" or "Hey, remember that year shortly after the rape scandal that Baylor didn't win a single effin game all season?"

"...you know, the first year we won the National Championship under GMFP?"

Wexahu

Recruiting against Texas will only be improved by consistently beating them.

Besides, in five years which would you rather be able to say? "Hey, remember that year that Texas lost to Baylor and was their only win for the season?" or "Hey, remember that year shortly after the rape scandal that Baylor didn't win a single effin game all season?"

"...you know, the first year we won the National Championship under GMFP?"

I’m not sure we’ll ever beat Texas more consistently than we have over the past 5 years. What are we, 4-1 with 4 blowouts? How can we improve that?

To the extent recruiting is a crapshoot, we just have to have a better hit ratio than they do, they are going to get most of who they want like they always have.

Lone Frog

I’m not sure we’ll ever beat Texas more consistently than we have over the past 5 years. What are we, 4-1 with 4 blowouts? How can we improve that?

To the extent recruiting is a crapshoot, we just have to have a better hit ratio than they do, they are going to get most of who they want like they always have.

Three blowouts, really. The 2012 score was 20-13. It was cool, but not a blowout.

Frogcrates

True, but the point still stands that the recruiting war between TCU and Texas is not going to rest much on whether they win or lose to Baylor.

Punter1

As far as Baylor vs UT next weekend goes I'll be very happy for whoever loses...but I'm with Maniac....if UT loses it's full meltdown mode in Austin....

....just like last year when UT lost to Kansas before playing us. That definitely helped us. So, I'm not rooting for a Baylor win...just a UT non-win.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
He was going for the ball and the carrier lowered his head at the wrong time.:cool:
Baylor dorks can't see that possibility. They are just screaming about the punch and dirty play. But remember, these are the same people that blew off Oakman kneeing Mahomes in the face. They were convinced it was just accidental while trying to get up after the tackle.

Dorks. And sports stupid ones at that.

LVH

WUgIdLM.jpg