• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

tcumaniac

I am torn as to who to pull for next week. On the one hand, darn Baylor. On the other hand, how sweet would it be for the horns to be the first to have their cherry popped by baylor this year.

As much as I hate those darning rape apologists in Waco, I think I'm starting to lean in favor of them beating Texas.

The [ Finebaum ]storm of humiliation in Austin would be something for the ages. I think it would absolutely break Texas.

But. At the same time. I'm a huge fan of this non-win streak they're on. Either result will ultimately be really fun to celebrate.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
I am torn as to who to pull for next week. On the one hand, darn Baylor. On the other hand, how sweet would it be for the horns to be the first to have their cherry popped by baylor this year.

RadiantElatedHapuka-size_restricted.gif

I, too, am comforted by the fact that either scenario will further darn the losing team. And that the winner will still be grasping at straws.

Frogcrates

Not the least bit conflicted. Screw Baylor and may they never win another game until their program is shut down for good. And besides, I can't stand the idea of those morons crowing about how they "got their revenge against UT and ESPN for destroying their program." ...and you damn well know they would.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Lest anyone think their losing season is causing any meaningful self-reflection in the BU fanbase, here’s a gem, from their “0-6” thread (started before last night’s loss) (https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/18016)

In reply to a post that said “Losing breeds toughness,” poster “Boatshoes” muses:

“Losing breeds depression. Depression breeds alcohol use. Alcohol use breeds hanging around in bars. Hanging around in bars breeds meeting women in bars. Meeting women in bars breeds getting drunk with women in bars. Getting drunk with women in bars breeds going home with drunk women from bars. Going home with drunk women from bars breeds to retroactive withdrawal of consent and unsubstantiated accusations of sexual assault. Unsubstantiated accusations of sexual assault breeds your coach losing his job. Don't lose football games.”

Purp

Lest anyone think their losing season is causing any meaningful self-reflection in the BU fanbase, here’s a gem, from their “0-6” thread (started before last night’s loss) (https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/18016)

In reply to a post that said “Losing breeds toughness,” poster “Boatshoes” muses:

“Losing breeds depression. Depression breeds alcohol use. Alcohol use breeds hanging around in bars. Hanging around in bars breeds meeting women in bars. Meeting women in bars breeds getting drunk with women in bars. Getting drunk with women in bars breeds going home with drunk women from bars. Going home with drunk women from bars breeds to retroactive withdrawal of consent and unsubstantiated accusations of sexual assault. Unsubstantiated accusations of sexual assault breeds your coach losing his job. Don't lose football games.”
Hiring Briles breeds non-consentual breeding by juiced up players with no accountability. Don't hire Briles.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

Yet there were a gazillion more rapes during their brief winning years VS their decades of being pathetic losers. Also zero rapes this year. That's Baylor logic at its best.

Frogcrates

Pffft... like that guy's ever had a girl go home with him at a bar.

tcumaniac

Not the least bit conflicted. Screw Baylor and may they never win another game until their program is shut down for good. And besides, I can't stand the idea of those morons crowing about how they "got their revenge against UT and ESPN for destroying their program." ...and you damn well know they would.

Fair.

My only rebuttal to that point is that I don't really see us having to recruit against Baylor for the foreseeable future. Texas is a different story. Yes. They'll always get some of the dumbasses that buy into the hype, but a back breaking loss to the 0-7 Baylor team that lost to UTSA and Liberty would send the Longhorns and their program into a downward spiral and likely put a wrench in their current recruiting momentum.

And with as bad as KU looks, it's hard to imagine Baylor will go 0-12 this year.

2-10 Baylor with UT suffering one of the most humiliating losses in their program's history seems a little more desirable than 1-11 Baylor at this point.

And I apologize. I'm not trying to go soft on Baylor. Darn them forever. But with 0-12 likely out of the picture, wouldn't be against epic humiliation for the Longhorns too.

Purp

Fair.

My only rebuttal to that point is that I don't really see us having to recruit against Baylor for the foreseeable future. Texas is a different story. Yes. They'll always get some of the dumbasses that buy into the hype, but a back breaking loss to the 0-7 Baylor team that lost to UTSA and Liberty would send the Longhorns and their program into a downward spiral and likely put a wrench in their current recruiting momentum.

And with as bad as KU looks, it's hard to imagine Baylor will go 0-12 this year.

2-10 Baylor with UT suffering one of the most humiliating losses in their program's history seems a little more desirable than 1-11 Baylor at this point.

And I apologize. I'm not trying to go soft on Baylor. Darn them forever. But with 0-12 likely out of the picture, wouldn't be against epic humiliation for the Longhorns too.
I'm not so sure Baylor beats Kansas. The Kansas OL is paper thin right now, but the Baylor defense is atrocious and I wouldn't be surprised to see Meach move the ball on them. And when they can stay off the field a little I think the Kansas defense can keep Baylor from scoring a ton. I can see that one being close and Kansas pulling it out if they keep the huge special teams blunders to a minimum.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I'm not so sure Baylor beats Kansas. The Kansas OL is paper thin right now, but the Baylor defense is atrocious and I wouldn't be surprised to see Meach move the ball on them. And when they can stay off the field a little I think the Kansas defense can keep Baylor from scoring a ton. I can see that one being close and Kansas pulling it out if they keep the huge special teams blunders to a minimum.

Please let this be true.