• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frogcrates

He's on the alleged video? Just a thought...
2ef26608d1323d70186aa5804ad43b39c74e0ac60310a34005cd2a37acc63c06_large

Ewwww!!

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs

"I've been afraid for years of what people will say if I come forward, of how they'll accuse me of drinking or dressing wrong or asking for it," the teacher said. "I wish Baylor would just come forward and apologize and support those of us who went through this. I hope if we all tell our stories, schools everywhere will pay attention and just do the right thing for rape survivors."

She should be afraid. If she publishes her name, the Baylor lynch squad will be on her like piranhas. She'll be completely vilified, as all of them are. The comments sections to all of the Baylor articles are full of this, and of course the natural home for them is baylorfans. To them, it's all about a payday for the women. As if any woman would put herself through that voluntarily.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Staples is right, but for the wrong reasons. The NCAA has plenty of standing within their rules to crush Rape U., starting with "Lack of Institutional Control." There's also the fact that all of the covering-up was done to gain a competitive advantage against other member institutions, which is what the NCAA was set up to police in the first place.

In short, Staples is ridiculing the wrong things...

Nick Danger

One simple and effective way everyone can punish Baylor is to e-mail each and every "voter" listed for the various football polls this fall and encourage them to issue a "symbolic protest vote" against Baylor by not voting for Baylor in any of their Top 25 polls over the course of the season. Even if they want to keep sports separate, by having Baylor appear at all in a Top 25 poll , these sports writers/coaches/etc. only offer succor to their program and helps promote the school's "win at any cost" social construct.