• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Well I request timed infinity. I was searching for Skip Bayliss and accidentally clicked on Baylor Web Site. Please take one application off their record numbers. Watching Baylor is like with a razor blade slightly amusing, but mostly painful.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Well I request timed infinity. I was searching for Skip Bayliss and accidentally clicked on Baylor Web Site. Please take one application off their record numbers. Watching Baylor is like with a razor blade slightly amusing, but mostly painful.

CjY-MfZWkAAuCMn.jpg

FrogCop19

But...but...he's the "next big thing"!!! He's THE FUTURE OF THE NFL!

**EDITED to say there's a "story" about halfway down this page that leads to an article about Touchdown Walrus and why he isn't in the draft this year... You GOTTA think this was a baylor alum that came up with this. When you don't get drafted, and the CFL releases you because you suck, there's only one place left to go...

http://www.cnn.com/

Last edited:
Finally had an opportunity to watch the TV documentary 'Disgraced'. It's shocking to see

the depth that an entire university...from the Board of Trustees to the Athletic Department...

was willing to descend to in order to perpetuate a web of deception, stonewalling, fabrication

and chicanery. A deliberately contrived effort to coverup their mass of corruption. Art Briles is

little more than a reincarnation of Dave Bliss.

AroundWorldFrog

Finally had an opportunity to watch the TV documentary 'Disgraced'. It's shocking to see

the depth that an entire university...from the Board of Trustees to the Athletic Department...

was willing to descend to in order to perpetuate a web of deception, stonewalling, fabrication

and chicanery. A deliberately contrived effort to coverup their mass of corruption. Art Briles is

Any one know if there's a showing online or somewhere that us cheap peons that don't have Showtime can watch?

Purp

Good lord. Looks like most of you guys agree with [Big Steaming Pile] Engel. That's a first.

I can see how this might induce Baylor tears since we would consider this bad news to only get tOSU once instead of twice, but this assumes they actually desire challenges on the OOC. Since they don't they'll spin this as us trying to copy them.

AroundWorldFrog

I can see how this might induce Baylor tears since we would consider this bad news to only get tOSU once instead of twice, but this assumes they actually desire challenges on the OOC. Since they don't they'll spin this as us trying to copy them.
Yep, wrong thread. Deleted. Baylortears because they play Duke next year while we play OSU.

Mean Purple

Should not shock anybody anymore. That place has a total culture of "do what you think you might get away with as long as it gets you what you want...screw integrity." Think about it. A state official from there is under investigation on securities issues. A bor member played games at a bank/finanical company and screwed investors. And their experts in shiplap screwed over their own business partners...
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ed-by-former-business-partners-for-fraud.html

Darn Baylol

Mean Purple

This is the key. And every time a sexual assault situation arises at another school, they are the first ones to post about it on their page. I just can't believe that they don't understand the concept that yes, it happens at many, many other schools, but WE HEAR ABOUT IT FROM THOSE OTHER SCHOOLS AS SOON AS THEY CAN LEGALLY REPORT IT. The folks down south got in trouble because they got caught lying.

I mean, isn't that the lesson we try to teach our children as early as we can? I know I have taught my two squids that if you break something or do something bad, be truthful and we can talk about it. There will still be consequences, but if I find out you did something bad and then LIED about it? Well, the consequences will be worse.

So true. They don't even realize that they are countering their own argument. The reason we hear about it happening elsewhere is because the other schools are actually having investigations and punishing people. Baylor flat out covered it up so they could try to win games. There are not a lot of other schools who go to the extent of a intensely organized cover up. Very, very disturbing.

But hey, they are baptists...so they are just bettter than other people and should always get a walk...on walking the walk.

Burn. It. Down.