• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I don't know who this is but the mentions by the Baylor dorks are funny

Baylor people truly are sports stupid. I get they are just trying to act tough but I swear they really believe they have the pieces in place to "destroy" the Frogs this year. Yet, at peak Briles the best they could ever muster were 3 point victories on occasion. How can one be dumb enough to believe that an unproven coach with a depleted roster is somehow going to pull this off?

Baylor and its ignorant fans are truly the worst.

Baylor people truly are sports stupid. I get they are just trying to act tough but I swear they really believe they have the pieces in place to "destroy" the Frogs this year. Yet, at peak Briles the best they could ever muster were 3 point victories on occasion. How can one be dumb enough to believe that an unproven coach with a depleted roster is somehow going to pull this off?

Baylor and its ignorant fans are truly the worst.
Well, they pretty much destroy us in All-Time Major College Sports Scandals.

So they've got that going for them.

Frog DJ

I had an interesting conversation at church Sunday with a BU alum who I had previously respected for what I thought was his integrity and clear-headed attitude about this scandal.

He was especially proud that Baylor had hired a woman as President of the university, and he openly expressed hope that it would signal a change in the culture at his alma mater.

I responded by lauding BU for the move, but hastened to add that rough times were still ahead, because the lawsuits and the resulting bad PR from those legal actions were still looming on the horizon.

He gave me a perplexed look and asked what I meant, so I pointed out that it took TCU a good two years to overcome the damage done by the so-called "football drug bust," and I added, "And that was nowhere near as bad as Baylor's scandal."

He scoffed at that notion, declaring that he considered the whole ordeal to already be in Baylor's rear-view mirror, and that the new president's only major hurdle was negotiating the internal struggle to get the football program back on track.

I just smiled and nodded as if to say, "Whatever you think."

Clearly, I have grossly underestimated the level of delusion in Waco...

Go Frogs!

Frogenstein

I'm sure a lot of Baylor fans think the scandal is behind them. After all their school is telling everyone applications are up, they have implemented a lot of changes as recommended by PH, they hired a football coach that Oregon wanted, etc... I doubt it occurs to many of them that their honorable, religious school might not be telling them the whole truth - much less out right lying to them.