• The KillerFrogs

Baylor, TCU alike in one way

TCUdirtbag

you don’t event know if the org—that purportedly started the process to receive official recognition in January—actually did the paperwork and checked the required boxes to receive university recognition. . . . maybe the school is a bad actor here. but you really have no reason to know that

I'm not going to reveal any names or too much information here but, apparently, a sticking point was that a prospective student club has to demonstrate interest on the part of a minimum of ten students to be recognized and TPUSA had purportedly only come up with seven. Yesterday, however, they came up with a list of 19 students. So they should be good to go.

I remember when some of the posters here said I got “owned” when I (rightly!) pushed back on maniac’s assurance that this was some grand political bias to repress the conservatives and not just some teenagers not following the university’s policies/procedure.

Frog-in-law1995

You were part of the self-perpetuating autocracy, not an anarcho-syndicalist commune, as I recall. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
I'm being repressed!

Dennis, there’s some lovely filth down here:
https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/covid-19-threads.223791/

tcudoc

I recognized most of these words... but as for the intended meaning of them, well...

tenor.gif
It’s a scene from Monty Python’s Holy Grail.

Mean Purple

Pharm Frog said:
Since adult liberals are such a beating may we agree that we only should have liberals through age 22 (or when employed whichever comes first) and from 22 on you have to be conservative? I could get behind that proposal FF.

^This is the post that I was replying to.

Stupid quips are the trademark of baddass republicans. Am I not allowed to participate? Snowflake.
do whatever you want, metro.

Mean Purple

You were part of the self-perpetuating autocracy, not an anarcho-syndicalist commune, as I recall. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
I'm being repressed!
fid23855.png
Seriously under liked post^^^^^^
Most of us are just posting random [ Finebaum ] out of boredom. This^^^^^ was creative.