• The KillerFrogs

Auburn?

MidlandFrog

Losing to Utah State at home. Mizzou struggling with Miami Ohio. We are not the only team who is struggling in the first week and at least we played a team with some talent.

PurplePutt

Auburn scores a 2 TDs with 2 min left. Second TD with 30 seconds left could have and should have been reversed on the end zone shot. Ball was clearly on the ground about 6 inches from the line but booth did not reverse the call. How much money could an Auburn loss to Utah State end up costing the SEC? I call foul!

hometown frog

there were several SEC gomer calls that helped UA pull that game out. generous play clock start/stops the last 4 minutes of the game. a bad penalty call and a bad review play on the TD

Lone Frog

Auburn scores a 2 TDs with 2 min left. Second TD with 30 seconds left could have and should have been reversed on the end zone shot. Ball was clearly on the ground about 6 inches from the line but booth did not reverse the call. How much money could an Auburn loss to Utah State end up costing the SEC? I call foul!

Agreed. Plus, you know - watching Auburn nearly crap the bed against Utah State made me feel a lot better about last night.