• The KillerFrogs

Anyone have a 247 Sports Membership?

I can't access it...

http://www.footballrumormill.com/2011/09/29/report-byu-louisville-cincinnati-west-virginia-to-join-big-12/

http://cincinnati.247sports.com/Board/39/Realignment-929-the-path-is-becoming-clearer-for-UC-4567931/1

mtmedlin

There have been multiple versions of this floating

Texas want 10, OK wants 12...this says 14? there are rumors that if Missou stays it will be BYU, Lville and WVU. Another that says its BYU, Boise and TCU, and another that says BYU, Air Force and TCU...another that says that the BE teams are working together and if Missou leaves it will be Lville, Cinci, WVU and USF. (in this case, Texas agrees to go along with Oklahomas suggestion of 12 teams as long as none are from Texas) Then there are a bunch that say that BYU isnt interested at all and it could be the leftover BE teams.

I wouldnt put much stock in anything till Sunday. The BE will have its meeting and alot will leak out after that...and most of it wont be true! :blush:

fanatical frog

Texas want 10, OK wants 12...this says 14? there are rumors that if Missou stays it will be BYU, Lville and WVU. Another that says its BYU, Boise and TCU, and another that says BYU, Air Force and TCU...another that says that the BE teams are working together and if Missou leaves it will be Lville, Cinci, WVU and USF. (in this case, Texas agrees to go along with Oklahomas suggestion of 12 teams as long as none are from Texas) Then there are a bunch that say that BYU isnt interested at all and it could be the leftover BE teams.

I wouldnt put much stock in anything till Sunday. The BE will have its meeting and alot will leak out after that...and most of it wont be true! :blush:

The Louisville board is saying it's BYU; Louis; Cinci and WVU.

I doubt much of anything happens until or unless BXII knows what Mizzou is doing. And that won't be until Tuesday at the earliest.

Also, has the BXII worked out the details on what the allowable content will be on LHN ? The two demands Mr. Boren made way back when he had some leverage were 1. Fire Beebe and 2. Define precisely what can and cannot be shown on individual school networks.

We think we've heard equal revenue sharing is agreed to but I havn't heard anything on individual school networks.

BelushiBob

Funny I havent heard anything about USF. Funny how people slant it towards their school. Hell I dont know, Maybe TCU is getting played and we are drinking the cool aid.

cdsfrog

If the Big 12 wants to survive they need 14.

Only 4 conferences will survive. Even though the big 12 easily has the best nucleus they have not been the most aggressive.

GP's Step-Son

If the Big 12 wants to survive they need 14.

Only 4 conferences will survive. Even though the big 12 easily has the best nucleus they have not been the most aggressive.

Do you think before you post?

Big 12 does NOT have the best nucleus of schools....hell, they can't even get along with each other which has nearly led to the demise of the conference twice in the past 12 months.

I'd say the Big Ten, SEC, and the PAC 12 have a better nucleus than the Big 12 for a number of reasons.

BelushiBob

[quote name='GP's Step-Son' timestamp='1317322837' post='935691']

Big 12 does NOT have the best nucleus of schools....hell, they can't even get along with each other which has nearly led to the demise of the conference twice in the past 12 months.

I'd say the Big Ten, SEC, and the PAC 12 have a better nucleus than the Big 12 for a number of reasons.
[/quote]

If they make the proposed changes then the B12 will be 1A with SEC.

cdsfrog

[quote name='GP's Step-Son' timestamp='1317322837' post='935691']

[/quote] <br><br><br>Calm down, talking 2 teams.

OU and UT.&nbsp; They had a damn good 4 pack until Nebraska and A&amp;M bolted.<br><br>Now they have 2 left that eventually to leave. <br>

jstrat

If they make the proposed changes then the B12 will be 1A with SEC.

By adding a bunch of mediocre Big East teams?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif