• The KillerFrogs

Aaron Hernandez found dead this morning.......

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Sentenced to life in prison without parole. Saved the taxpayers of Massachusetts a lot of money by taking the coward's way out.

Could have saved them a lot more if he did it before the latest trial. Talent enough to star in the NFL, but ruins his life because he has to be a gangsta. What a fool.

Frogfart

He probably felt his star power and his gangsta status would get him an acquittal. As Gomer used to say, "surprise, surprise, surprise!"
It did: Last Friday he was acquitted of murder charges in the shooting deaths of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado. He was already serving a life sentence for the murder of Odin Lloyd.

Last edited:

f_399

Still a sad story.

No excuse but looks like he hung out/grew up with the wrong crowd and his father passing at a young age propelled him to go even deeper into trouble.

Being drafted by a team close to where he grew up did not help either.

Good example to all the young players aspiring to be or are in the league. Don't take it for granted and make smart choices.

Brog

Maybe he is a coward, I don't know. But if I were 25 years old, knowing I was going to spend the next sixty years of my life in a small cell in Massachusetts eating prison food and enduring all that goes with it, I think I might choose the easy way out, too. Easy to judge someone else's actions when we're not in their situation.

TCURiggs

He's not in prison by accident.

Being in prison also saved his life (temporarily, anyway). His former best friend, who Hernandez shot in the face, never told the police who shot him because he wanted to murder Hernandez for revenge. That guy ended up testifying against him in the latest trial since he knew he now wouldn't be able to kill him while he was in prison. I read an article where they talked about how intense that testimony was... he had murder in his eyes towards Hernandez.

I'm with the others in wishing that he would've hung himself years ago.

Moose Stuff

Maybe he is a coward, I don't know. But if I were 25 years old, knowing I was going to spend the next sixty years of my life in a small cell in Massachusetts eating prison food and enduring all that goes with it, I think I might choose the easy way out, too. Easy to judge someone else's actions when we're not in their situation.

LMAO. I'd get banned for typing what I want to type. Let's just ignore the people he killed. I certainly wouldn't want to judge him for that.