• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure​

Jeremy Clark

With Morris gone, the Frogs are left with just two scholarship quarterbacks for spring camp; Hoover and incoming true freshman Hauss Hejny, who is an early enrollee and will be on campus in January. A four-star, Hejny recently led Aledo to the record-holding 12th State Championship.

With Hoover and Hejny as the only scholarship quarterbacks, the Frogs started reaching out to transfer quarterbacks on Monday.

Sources have confirmed two of the quarterbacks the Frogs reached out to, former Vanderbilt quarterback Ken Seals and Washington quarterback Dylan Morris. Seals, an Azle native, has two years of eligibility remaining while Morris has one.

Read the article at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/article/tcu-horned-frogs-transfer-quarterbacks-223495229/

froginmn

I remember there being something utterly unappealing about Seals but I can't recall what it was. Helicopter dad? Broski vibe?

Anybody else recall?

82 Frog Fever

Dylan Morris is a nice QB that could help and compete against Hoover for starter.
Ken Seals could be a nice backup to Hoover, but he’s a boring short yardage passer with less than a 60% compl. %, and he can’t run. AJ Swan, the other Vandy QB, would be better than Seals.

I like Ty Thompson out of Oregon much more than either Morris or Seals.

tcudoc

I remember there being something utterly unappealing about Seals but I can't recall what it was.
I believe it was the constant barking and the pervasive smell of fish on their breath. Slimy characters too.

**Edit
muppet-muppet-show.gif

Last edited:

farfus

TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure​

Jeremy Clark

With Morris gone, the Frogs are left with just two scholarship quarterbacks for spring camp; Hoover and incoming true freshman Hauss Hejny, who is an early enrollee and will be on campus in January. A four-star, Hejny recently led Aledo to the record-holding 12th State Championship.

With Hoover and Hejny as the only scholarship quarterbacks, the Frogs started reaching out to transfer quarterbacks on Monday.

Sources have confirmed two of the quarterbacks the Frogs reached out to, former Vanderbilt quarterback Ken Seals and Washington quarterback Dylan Morris. Seals, an Azle native, has two years of eligibility remaining while Morris has one.

Read the article at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/article/tcu-horned-frogs-transfer-quarterbacks-223495229/

FloridaFrog76129

Hey man, maybe dial it back a bit. Could be a future Frog. If the coaches think he's best and sign him, I welcome him.
We turned out CFP win against Michigan into…signing Ken Seals as a backup QB or somebody to push for starting role?

That’s flat out sad…Vanderbilt is closer to a G5 program than it is to a peer with TCU football.

Frog-in-law1995

We turned out CFP win against Michigan into…signing Ken Seals as a backup QB or somebody to push for starting role?

That’s flat out sad…Vanderbilt is closer to a G5 program than it is to a peer with TCU football.
Dumb post. Lots of teams grab positions of need from G5s out of the portal. LSU plucked the guy Seals split time with out of the portal yesterday.