• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure

FloridaFrog76129

Dumb post. Lots of teams grab positions of need from G5s out of the portal. LSU plucked the guy Seals split time with out of the portal yesterday.
Dumb comparison.

Swann is going to LSU as a backup so the freshman QB won’t have to burn a redshirt. He will only play if Nuss gets injured. South Carolina offered him backup qb and he went to lsu instead

Ken seals has 1 year left - he is obviously looking to start…and if he’s competitive with our QB room we are screwed…

Seals only played bc Swann had season ending injury

Last edited:

y2kFrog

Dumb comparison.

Swann is going to LSU as a backup so the freshman QB won’t have to burn a redshirt. He will only play if Nuss gets injured. South Carolina offered him backup qb and he went to lsu instead

Ken seals has 1 year left - he is obviously looking to start…and if he’s competitive with our QB room we are screwed…

Uhh…if Seals comes here it will be the exact same reason Swann went to LSU…so Henjy doesn’t have to burn a redshirt if Hoover gets hurt. Seals days of trying to be a starter have long since past.

CryptoMiner

Dumb comparison.

2 years

puckster59

TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure​

Jeremy Clark

With Morris gone, the Frogs are left with just two scholarship quarterbacks for spring camp; Hoover and incoming true freshman Hauss Hejny, who is an early enrollee and will be on campus in January. A four-star, Hejny recently led Aledo to the record-holding 12th State Championship.

With Hoover and Hejny as the only scholarship quarterbacks, the Frogs started reaching out to transfer quarterbacks on Monday.

Sources have confirmed two of the quarterbacks the Frogs reached out to, former Vanderbilt quarterback Ken Seals and Washington quarterback Dylan Morris. Seals, an Azle native, has two years of eligibility remaining while Morris has one.

Read the article at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/article/tcu-horned-frogs-transfer-quarterbacks-223495229/
Same case as a year ago. A legit P5 starting quarterback isn’t transferring somewhere without a legit shot at starting.

tcudoc

I recently learned that Seals and Crofts broke up over issues related to car trouble. It sounded difficult to believe at first, but I have verified that it is actually true.
Apparently, Crofts’ wife had blown seals in her 1976 Buick Skylark and the duo never played together again after that was discovered. Seems an easy enough fix for a skilled mechanic, but, for some reason, Crofts seemed to never get over it.

I recently learned that Seals and Crofts broke up over issues related to car trouble. It sounded difficult to believe at first, but I have verified that it is actually true.
Apparently, Crofts’ wife had blown seals in her 1976 Buick Skylark and the duo never played together again after that was discovered. Seems an easy enough fix for a skilled mechanic, but, for some reason, Crofts seemed to never get over it.
Also reminds me of the penguin whose car broke down in AZ. Super hot day so while the mechanic was working he went to get an ice cream. He’s a messy eater and one of the other patrons asked if he’d blown a seal…

jack the frog

Were Sid and Marty involved in this?

NewFrogFan

Dumb comparison.

Seals only played bc Swann had season ending injury
There is another LSU QB after Nuss that was there this year, he has not played but he was on the team for 23. Hurley is 4th.