• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Marcel Brooks

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Marcel Brooks​

Jeremy Clark

12308186.jpg

The start of TCU spring camp is just under a month away with practices starting on March 23. The Frogs are looking to bounce back from a disappointing season in 2023.

The roster lost some key players from a year ago but also return a bulk of players with good experience on both sides of the ball.

With camp approaching, HornedFrogBlitz is previewing each player on the roster, in numerical order, and give expectations for each of those players.

Up next on our preview is senior linebacker Marcel Brooks, who wears No. 9 on defense.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/a...oster-player-preview-marcel-brooks-227794141/

Putt4Purple

I’m surprised that no one made any comments about M. Brooks with all the complaints and inquiries about him. Was it lost in wash of others news? Basketball, recruiting, Baseball? What happened. Just bringing forward for all to see. Go Frogs!

Chongo94

As the article mentioned, he should be a perfect fit for this scheme. That said, I feel that time and opportunity passed him by 2-3 seasons ago, sadly.

TooColdU

I’m surprised that no one made any comments about M. Brooks with all the complaints and inquiries about him. Was it lost in wash of others news? Basketball, recruiting, Baseball? What happened. Just bringing forward for all to see. Go Frogs!
With stats like these, it shouldn't be a surprise that we aren't talking about him.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 6.48.06 PM.png

I'm more surprised that he's still here. Good for him to stay here so long despite the lack of production.

He had more sacks at LSU his freshman year than 4 years here at TCU.