• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

JogginFrog

If you're wondering what Art's role will be in the TCU offense, here's what Kendall had to say while at FAU.

I can't believe we're here.

froginmn

There's some greatness when you search for Tape Fingers on this forum.

Fiscuits for the win:

HFrog1999

You don't? Well let me jog your memory. Here's the thread. Hey, look who made the first crack...

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
We hired Sonny and some of you some of you Bitched, he took us to the National championship. Coach Kaz was Added to the staff and some of you Bitched but in every player interviewed he was the first coach mentioned about making them responsible and changing the attitude of the players. Kaz is now everybody's favorite coach Now your latest punching bag is Kendal Briles and if he leads the offense to another Great season he will be your next favorite coach. Trust Sonny to do what is best for the team.
Remember when SD was “old and dusty” and Deion was the new hotness?

eh0215

We're the bad guys now. That's what this hire does. 100% heel turn. Nobody in tye general college football community will root for us anymore. Half our own fans are going to be turned off.

Turns out, Texas fan and Aggie fan are right. We're purple baylor.

Thats what every other college football fan in America is thinking today.

CountryFrog

We're the bad guys now. That's what this hire does. 100% heel turn. Nobody in tye general college football community will root for us anymore. Half our own fans are going to be turned off.

Turns out, Texas fan and Aggie fan are right. We're purple baylor.

Thats what every other college football fan in America is thinking todtoday
I actually don't think there are very many people at all outside the state of Texas and certainly outside of the Big 12 who give two [ Finebaum ]s about this one way or the other.

HG73

Yep, Sonny's known the family for years. He knows the drill and this is what he wants. He knows the consequences and he feels the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks. Who are we to doubt the man who just took TCU to the NC game?

Dogfrog

My point is that he defended a coach that was fired for covered up sexual assault, and argued that said coach didn't do anything wrong.

But in your example he was addressing one DMN article about one of the rape accusations. You haven’t argued against any of the points made because you can’t. And it was signed off on by Kaz and Buckes and the entire staff.