• The KillerFrogs

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

ShreveFrog

@This Ain't Chopped Liver - Agree, though I would switch the word "finesse" to athleticism for Washington. Penix and those receivers are amazing! Huskies also went toe to toe with the Horns who are pretty stout in the trenches. Michigan seems mistake prone with occasional brain farts. I may lean Huskies.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Not sure, but I think the non-typical Bama QB mishandled the snap, panicked, closed his eyes and simply dived into the pile. Sorry, but that kid doesn’t seem to bright, and I am surprised that he was the best the mighty Sabin could put on the field…
Seemed to me as if they kept taking things away from him because they felt that he couldn't execute. Saban always panics to some degree in Big Games, and yesterday was no exception.

What is incredible is that Mighty ALABAMA is reduced to playing a QB they really don't have a lot of faith in. One would expect they have a stable full of 5* QBs they can simply plug right in and go with. I mean, ALABAMA, right?

Perhaps they are just as prone to misses in evaluation, recruiting, The Portal, and all other factors as we are.

froginmn

I can't imagine being on either end of that stupidity.

We were sitting in the end zone at the FB, among a lot of Michigan fans. A (20 something?) girl sitting in front of me (and my 20 something kids) didn't like how we'd been cheering when TCU scored (nothing over the top, just loud) and kept giving us dirty looks, then at the end gave us the finger.

I just said, "stay classy" but didn't give anything back the entire time. Not at all worth it...

Last edited: