• The KillerFrogs

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Traveling Frog

He was a true freshman and appeared in 12 games, starting in one. 6-6/350 and would probably have been the starting LT for the Tigers next season.

Is it better to go after a 5-star that started one game or a 3-star that played a ton and only has 1 to 2 years of eligibility left?
I’m always for the starter. In this case he is behind two stud tackles who are both returning next year and he played in 12 games and started 1. The best the portal has to offer at OT right now.

y2kFrog

UH has a great coach that runs a very fast dynamic offense. He’s also very familiar with Tx. & La. recruiting with plans to recruit it hard, especially Houston.
Now Fritz has his big, young, experienced QB with 4.4 speed.
UH is definitely getting better.
Tulane was 74th in the nation in offense last year.

Limey Frog

UH has a great coach that runs a very fast dynamic offense. He’s also very familiar with Tx. & La. recruiting with plans to recruit it hard, especially Houston.
Now Fritz has his big, young, experienced QB with 4.4 speed.
UH is definitely getting better.
They couldn't get very much worse.

82 Frog Fever

Tulane was 74th in the nation in offense last year.
Can’t imagine what your inane point must be with that stat.

Are you trying to say Willie Fritz is not good because his offense had an off year?
It was top 20 in ‘22, and he’s the same guy that took Tulane to a 23-5 record last 2 years with a Cotton Bowl win over USC.
Fritz is in the top 5 of winningest active FBS coaches.

G4 teams like Tulane fluctuate greatly from year to year, as they face much greater difficulties in reloading top talent when compared to the P5 teams they’re ranked against.

Palliative Care

Both TCU and Houston need to revamp and neither should feel anything but humiliation about the way this last season played out. Personally I find it appalling when I hear let’s not go get another player because we might lose a current player if we do. If anyone leaves because of competition at their position then don’t let the door make an imprint on your butt on the way out.

y2kFrog

Can’t imagine what your inane point must be with that stat.

Are you trying to say Willie Fritz is not good because his offense had an off year?
It was top 20 in ‘22, and he’s the same guy that took Tulane to a 23-5 record last 2 years with a Cotton Bowl win over USC.
Fritz is in the top 5 of winningest active FBS coaches.

G4 teams like Tulane fluctuate greatly from year to year, as they face much greater difficulties in reloading top talent when compared to the P5 teams they’re ranked against.

Gotta be honest. I don't think it is a good hire at all. I think he will struggle to become bowl eligible in his absolute best year at UH. On top of that he's 63, so I don't see him lasting long there either.