• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

PurpleBlood87

FYI
Texas State game on Tuesday is on ESPN+
Texas-San Antonio game on Wednesday on CUSA.TV. I believe for $6.99 you can purchase a 24 hour pass for CUSA.TV.

Punter1

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with ESPN+?

Watched basketball last night and only had buffering once.

Glad you like it but I hate it. I get the convenience of putting regional stuff like college baseball games on it...but big events like UFC should be on the regular channels.

Purp

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with ESPN+?

Watched basketball last night and only had buffering once.
I like it. Watch a ton of soccer and get almost all TCU games on TV for basically nothing since we'd be doing Disney+ for the kids anyway. I think the interface is unwieldy and inefficient, but I forget it fairly quickly after finding what I want to watch.

JugbandFrog

Apparently you can’t drink in public on a lwan chair by the stadium!! Boo. The cops don’t know how to have fun.

also, you can’t drink said beer in your car. Boo!!

I’m emailing Ted Cruz! Freedom!!!

Armadillo

Anyone here in San Marcos for this game?

I was going to go Jug, but they have limited seating/attendance and I didn't want to take that chance with the game on espn+.

I will also say that I invited a few of my TCU buddies (whom all live in north austin for some reason), and they all declined.

Is @Quilter going?

JugbandFrog

I was going to go Jug, but they have limited seating/attendance and I didn't want to take that chance with the game on espn+.

I will also say that I invited a few of my TCU buddies (whom all live in north austin for some reason), and they all declined.

Is @Quilter going?
This might be the only game I can go to, so I came. Got my tix this morning. Standing room only.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

Is @Quilter going?
Sold out. I'm not an SRO gal.

flyfishingfrog

Well the last two loses put a different spin on this road trip for sure

I anticipated one loss from pitching experience concerns but losing to Sam and then getting run ruled by Tx St back to back was disappointing to say the least

hopefully we bounce back strong tonight with both pitching and the bats against UTSA before pounding Gonzaga (didn’t know the played baseball) and Arkie-PB

Louisiana looks decent at 9-4 but that is the last breath before the conference- and we need to be better once B12 starts for sure

GoFrog Yourself

Well the last two loses put a different spin on this road trip for sure

I anticipated one loss from pitching experience concerns but losing to Sam and then getting run ruled by Tx St back to back was disappointing to say the least

hopefully we bounce back strong tonight with both pitching and the bats against UTSA before pounding Gonzaga (didn’t know the played baseball) and Arkie-PB

Louisiana looks decent at 9-4 but that is the last breath before the conference- and we need to be better once B12 starts for sure
Zags were in our regional back in 2016, pretty decent mid-major program and should put up a fight.

Pine Bluff is no slouch but no reason the frogs shouldn’t handle them easily.

Lafayette will be a good test before Baylor comes to town the next weekend.