• The KillerFrogs

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

GeoFrog

Just bought my tickets for the Rice game at Reckling Park on March 13th. It's odd that the game isn't listed on Rice's athletic page. It's on their schedule, but not on their ticket page which looks to be run by ticketmaster. So i just went straight to ticketmaster and found it. Tickets only went on sale this morning at 9. So if you're in Houston, I hope to see you there.

MTfrog5

Let's just play one 27-inning grinder and sell beer in the Lup
The school I went to played 3 games in one day just to get them in. We needed them for our record, and other fun stuff that goes into D3 criteria, and the other coaches knew that so they agreed to it. We had to get approval from the NCAA to do it and explain there was 100% rain for the next 4 days. That was a brutal day

TCUdirtbag

UC Irvine is 5-2 with Series Ws over Nevada and Gonzaga. Anteaters won 1 of 3 in the series vs. TCU in Irvine last year and finished with a 23-33 record.

Sebastian S

What is the law on this?

If your company does pre-employment drug test but weed is legal, can you not hire a person for testing positive for marijuana?

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
What is the law on this?

If your company does pre-employment drug test but weed is legal, can you not hire a person for testing positive for marijuana?

Our company policy supersedes in states where it is legal. For us, it's a safety issue more than anything.

Not a lot different than being of legal drinking age, yet not being allowed to show up drunk to work.