• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

flyfishingfrog

Ole Miss is one of the better programs in the country. Great staff, amazing fan support, about to have a renovated stadium, and a very strong bet to be in Omaha this year. OU has it's issues but they do have a new HC and the top 2019 in the country is committed to them. Neither is a bad option.
You would argue with a corpse

If he wants to go to school that has a real chance of being the top of the heap in both those sports - the list is a lot shorter...

If he wants to play for a "good" program in both then yes, most of his offers will get him both

If he wants to potentially play for an NC in both during his 3-4 years - its a smaller list

Moose Stuff

If he wants to go to school that has a real chance of being the top of the heap in both those sports - the list is a lot shorter...

If he wants to play for a "good" program in both then yes, most of his offers will get him both

If he wants to potentially play for an NC in both during his 3-4 years - its a smaller list

I simply added to what you wrote. I'm personal friends with people on both those staffs and have seen probably 40 games at those two schools in the last 6-8 years. I have a little bit of an idea what I'm talking about.

82 Frog Fever

You're the only one with his panties in a bunch, arguing over something that's only an opinion.