• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

W

Way of the Frog

Nobody is saying that the staff shouldn't keep feelers out for Marshall. But he has released several lists of his top schools, and TCU hasn't made the cut. Of course he isn't going to come out and directly say "I'm not going to TCU" but his lists speak for themselves.

For me, I just get tired of seeing people here give themselves hope that we will flip him. It's a possibility, sure, but to this point he's been crystal clear that TCU isn't really in the running.

You an Wexailiketopissonpeoplescheerios are related aren't You.

Nick Danger

For me, I just get tired of seeing people here give themselves hope that we will flip him. It's a possibility, sure, but to this point he's been crystal clear that TCU isn't really in the running.
There are several posters on here like this. I don't understand why some of you seem to be allergic to hope! And not just against it but palpably irritated that folks harbor these beliefs, as though you personally are being harmed in some way and that these harmful ideas must be eradicated immediately. You don't get annoyed at kids that cling to a belief in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus do you? No! you let them enjoy the fantasy.

I don't think this kid is going to TCU either but if people want to cling to this unlikely notion, so what? :confused:

82 Frog Fever

Not really. Ole Miss, OU, Miami, and LSU all have strong programs in both.
ND doesn't have the greatest baseball program, but has a great ball park, good attendance, and a degree that says Notre Dame on it.

W

Way of the Frog

Taye Barber had a solid night last night as Cy Spring finally kicked off their season with a win.

Taz Henry scored once, but had a rough night as Lamar struggled offensively in their first action of the season.

flyfishingfrog

Not really. Ole Miss, OU, Miami, and LSU all have strong programs in both.
ND doesn't have the greatest baseball program, but has a great ball park, good attendance, and a degree that says Notre Dame on it.

NDs name on his degree has nothing to do with his wanting to play both sports - they are not a good baseball program regardless of the stadium

OU and Ole Miss have been to Omaha one time each in the last 20 years, but they make the post season a lot if that is his goal I guess. But both but seem to be slipping and OU is going the wrong way unless he is playing softball

The question with the U is probably more on football

SuperTFrog

It would be an interesting exercise to see what program has the highest average winning percentage with both football and baseball over the last 3 years or 10 years. I bet the frogs are up there.

I am assuming you would average the two sports winning percentages, not add all of the wins because that would sway heavily towards baseball because they play so many games.

FROG PARENTS 1961

There are several posters on here like this. I don't understand why some of you seem to be allergic to hope! And not just against it but palpably irritated that folks harbor these beliefs, as though you personally are being harmed in some way and that these harmful ideas must be eradicated immediately. You don't get annoyed at kids that cling to a belief in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus do you? No! you let them enjoy the fantasy.

I don't think this kid is going to TCU either but if people want to cling to this unlikely notion, so what? :confused:
upload_2017-9-15_8-19-0.png