• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

I'd bet good money on Chase changing his mind at least one more time. These types of kids never seem to pan out. I wouldn't have one issue with us totally giving up on this one.

Wexahu

I'd bet good money on Chase changing his mind at least one more time. These types of kids never seem to pan out. I wouldn't have one issue with us totally giving up on this one.

That, and WR is a position I'm not too concerned about. With Graham, Reagor and Manning we've already got a few pretty good ones (in terms of their "ranking") and we always seem to have a bunch looking at us. In other words, this would be more painful if it was a lineman or stud CB.

SuperTFrog

FYI - chase was 100% going to commit to TCU a few weeks ago on NFL network. He had already told the coaches. Clearly he wasn't fully committed but if he would have committed that night maybe he sticks with it?

Didn't know Florida was in the running. Oh well lots of great ones on the board. Maybe this means the stud WR from Rogers team is coming with him and Chase didn't want the competition.

Coaches are really going to have to work now.

Recruiting is crazy. One moment your team is on fire the next cold as ice, then back to fire, and then ice again.

TCU really needs to have a great season. Very important TCU wins. And we all need to show up and be crazy for the Horned Frogs, every game, even against Jackson State and Kansas.

Punter1

I think with Chase gone this puts us back in the running for T Marshall. Like I tried to say earlier I doubted him and Chase would end up at the same school.

Obviously LSU is gonna be tough but with JR in his ear every day I think we have a good shot if we play well this year.

berryfrog95

This is getting frustrating but I'm glad it's only July.

We had what appeared to be huge momentum but we do have JR and I think he'll influence some key players when's it's all said and done

Wexahu

This is getting frustrating but I'm glad it's only July.

We had what appeared to be huge momentum but we do have JR and I think he'll influence some key players when's it's all said and done

It seems to me like that component of this is a little overrated, as it usually is. I'm just glad we have Rogers.

As for Marshall, he couldn't be more upfront that he's not coming here, I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

netty2424

I think with Chase gone this puts us back in the running for T Marshall. Like I tried to say earlier I doubted him and Chase would end up at the same school.

Obviously LSU is gonna be tough but with JR in his ear every day I think we have a good shot if we play well this year.
Hope you're right but I personally think we have zero shot with T Marshall. The whole mystery game makes no sense to me. But then again, I'm not an 18 year old high school kid anymore. Crootin ain't easy!

McFroggin

FYI - chase was 100% going to commit to TCU a few weeks ago on NFL network. He had already told the coaches. Clearly he wasn't fully committed but if he would have committed that night maybe he sticks with it?

Before all of the drama, I posted that we had a better shot with Marshall, and no one believed me. Chase was gone.

Marshall is still looking around. A winning season and Rogers staying committed could do it.

Wexahu

Before all of the drama, I posted that we had a better shot with Marshall, and no one believed me. Chase was gone.

Marshall is still looking around. A winning season and Rogers staying committed could do it.

This doesn't prove we had a better shot at Marshall than we did Chase. If Marshall is really considering TCU he has a very strange way of handling his recruitment.

netty2424

Got any winning lotto numbers. First day back at work tomorrow after 6 week paternity leave. Already looking for a way out.

CountryFrog

Coaches are really going to have to work now.

Recruiting is crazy. One moment your team is on fire the next cold as ice, then back to fire, and then ice again.

TCU really needs to have a great season. Very important TCU wins. And we all need to show up and be crazy for the Horned Frogs, every game, even against Jackson State and Kansas.
It would be difficult to be on fire in recruiting for 12 straight months. You'd end up with about 86 commits. They won't allow that outside the SEC.