• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Moose Stuff

It is very Rod Dog Esque. No matter what the post is, he always brings it back to the same talking points. Must suck to be a Tech Football fan on a TCU board where we have won 3 out of the last 4 and one of those was 82-27.

This isn’t roddog. He was a beating but he never posted stupid [ Finebaum ] like that. I don’t really understand why some of you attempt to engage this clown in debate.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
^^^ what a weird deal obvious, non-stop trolling is. I wonder if it's some sort of fetish deal, where the dude is just pulling his pud with cheeto-fingers in the basement every time he makes a long post that nobody reads? Strange, to say the least.

But having a day glo orange scwhanz in the showers in his junior high gym class is a sign of rea
prestige...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
^^^ what a weird deal obvious, non-stop trolling is. I wonder if it's some sort of fetish deal, where the dude is just pulling his pud with cheeto-fingers in the basement every time he makes a long post that nobody reads? Strange, to say the least.
Read the first sentence in Yoda voice.

Early signing period is for the athlete. It protects the athlete and the smaller schools.

Protects the athlete so these big schools can't yank their scholarship in the last second for a 4 or 5 star kid. It allows them to sign and have their scholarship or if they choose to wait for other opportunities they can. Gives the athlete more options and protects them from being left in the cold.

It protects the smaller schools from these large named schools from poaching their commitments after they do not get the 4/5 star athletes they have been waiting and hoping to get. They have slots to fill and this prevents these schools taking from the less popular program (like a Texas Tech. SMU, Baylor, etc.). Poaching leads to the "mid-major" or smaller schools having to fill holes with recruiting availability over.

Alabama and teams of like HATE the early signing period. Just listen to their radio shows. They spend hours on fire about early signing period. They want it gone. No more grey shirting instead making these big name programs have to commit to the athlete (making them make better evaluations and committing to the athlete instead of strolling them along).

Troll doesn't understand early signing period and the benefits/protection it gives the athlete and why NCAA decided for it.

Last edited:

Dogfrog

This is obviously not a new phenomenon. How do these trolls think they can create an account pretending to be frog fans, then proceed to insult TCU in every post?

Because we engage them, argue with them. And I have probably been as guilty of that as anybody.