• The KillerFrogs

2017 Recruiting Thread

On TCU's historically good defenses, you score touchdowns too.

drbopicksix.0.0.gif

On TCU's defense our defense spends more time in the offense's backfield than the QB and running backs. Just down hill kill anyone on the other team and get the ball. Can't wait to see this years defense dominate like this.

froginmn

I wonder if this game is on a loop on all tv's and monitors in and around the facilities when recruits are in town?

It was one of my favorite moments at a bowl game. I was sitting in the corner, close to the goal line so had a great view of it.

I'd loop that game and the Rose Bowl if it were up to me.

netty2424

It was one of my favorite moments at a bowl game. I was sitting in the corner, close to the goal line so had a great view of it.

I'd loop that game and the Rose Bowl if it were up to me.
That was a glorious moment. Offense just overwhelmed by the defense to the point of complete panic and failure.

Rose Bowl is a game that many feel turned the corner for us as a potential elite, but being 7 years ago most of these guys were 8-9-10 years old and have no recollection of it. I guess it would serve as a good history lesson proving we've been really good for a long time!

Purp

Looks like ebner is starting out as a RB at rape u.

Could have been a great DB here, but wanted to go be a wr in Waco, now he is at RB. Feel bad for the kid, but if you choose Baylor, then good riddance
Henderson is a miserable place. Maybe he felt at home in Waco.