• The KillerFrogs

2017 NFL Draft Thread

Creeperfrog

Ok I am now starting to think the only team worse than the Texans in choosing a qb is Cleveland...

Finally found someone I want to ignore. Oh, and I'm just posting this because you are that "short bussed". I never post, but damn dude... You bad...

And just to add on, what is your deal with the profile pic? Are you 12? I want to browse this site when I'm taking a moment away from work but I see these pictures of chicks with Brilesboobs out and I feel like I'm just dealing with dbags. Notice goes out to "full house frog" as well.

WhoDatFrog

Just saw Seahawks used their 2nd Rd pick (#59) on C Ethan Pocic from LSU.
Anyone have news/insight on J Hunt's role going forward? Maybe one of them moving to OG?

Chongo94

IMG_1311.JPG
Finally found someone I want to ignore. Oh, and I'm just posting this because you are that "short bussed". I never post, but damn dude... You bad...

And just to add on, what is your deal with the profile pic? Are you 12? I want to browse this site when I'm taking a moment away from work but I see these pictures of chicks with Brilesboobs out and I feel like I'm just dealing with dbags. Notice goes out to "full house frog" as well.

Bahahah nice...

Last edited:

TRF51

Just saw Seahawks used their 2nd Rd pick (#59) on C Ethan Pocic from LSU.
Anyone have news/insight on J Hunt's role going forward? Maybe one of them moving to OG?

Hunt is the backup center, the guy from LSU played guard and Tackle at LSU so I am guessing he will be a guard or swing tackle.

Young and Horned

After watching this draft I am wondering how much longer the big 12 will be around. If another power 5 conference flirts with us we need to jump.

Agreed. This is just getting embarrassing. We have to put more players in the NFL. Big 12 has to do something to fix this [ Finebaum ] Rich.