• The KillerFrogs

2017 CFB: Week 4 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

TCUdirtbag

5lKCay5.png

The above table is a savable image. Long tap/right click to save picture to your device/computer.

All times CDT.
Rankings from AP Poll.
All TCU opponents and most top 25 games included.

Omitted: Kent State @ #19 Louisville; Old Dominion @ #13 Virginia Tech; Toledo @ #14 Miami; Nevada @ #18 Washington St
Idle: #9 Wisconsin; Texas; Kansas State; Iowa State

TCUdirtbag

Not the best week, but always something watchable. There are a few unranked 3-0 teams going up against ranked teams - could get interesting.

Wexahu

A&M vs Arkansas the battle of which coach gets to keep their job?

Yes, but Sumlin is on much thinner ice. In fact, he's basically gone already in my opinion, they are just playing out the string at this point. And if Morris can win 7 or 8 games this year, I think he's the next guy, and I'm not sure that'd be a good move for A&M.

Bielema will be next year's Sumlin if this year goes south, but I think they'll give him one more year.

berryfrog95

Again, underrated slate of games in my opinion. I can see several upsets. Our game is the pinnacle I'd say......

Cal should give USC a game, 17 pts seems high but...

Tech and Houston will be intriguing and we all want Arky to take care of biz but afraid they may choke out.

Florida might need to watch out for KY and let's see how good MS St really is.

netty2424

Again, underrated slate of games in my opinion. I can see several upsets. Our game is the pinnacle I'd say......

Cal should give USC a game, 17 pts seems high but...

Tech and Houston will be intriguing and we all want Arky to take care of biz but afraid they may choke out.

Florida might need to watch out for KY and let's see how good MS St really is.
We really need Arky to win Big in this game. A&M is brutal.