• The KillerFrogs

2017 CFB: Week 4 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Looks like the east side stands vs SMU last week.

Eastsiders are really weak. It made me sick as I looked at all those empty seats. It’s embarassing to the University and recruits. The players stare at those empty seats all game. A fundamental flaw in the design of the stadium. Something must be done.

The lower west side bowl, on the other hand was mostly filled the entire game with high revenue fans clad in white.

netty2424

Charlie can laugh all the way to the bank and a better job. This season UT is paying him $5 M and USF is paying him $1 M. Will probably be in the AAC champ game and has a chance to win the league and go to a NY6 Bowl.
No doubt he's well compensated. But it has to be frustrating when fans don't show regardless how much cash he's stacking. And it's not like he's putting a ship product on the field either.

TX_Krötenechse

Temple is hot steaming garbage

Fun stats through 3.5 quarters:

- Temple has -25 rushing yards
- Temple has five turnovers (three INTs and two fumbles) and only two first downs
- Temple has the same number of completed passes as turnovers

Let's not [ Finebaum ] on Temple alone. Chollie's boys only have three first downs and have managed to fumble away the ball twice themselves plus eight penalties, most of them simple lack of discipline.

Moose Stuff

Eastsiders are really weak. It made me sick as I looked at all those empty seats. It’s embarassing to the University and recruits. The players stare at those empty seats all game. A fundamental flaw in the design of the stadium. Something must be done.

The lower west side bowl, on the other hand was mostly filled the entire game with high revenue fans clad in white.

Those seats were mostly full at kickoff and through most of the first half. I blame nobody who left or relocated at halftime. If you wanna do sometime about it see if you can get someone to not schedule 2:30 kickoffs in September