• The KillerFrogs

2017 CFB: Week 2 Other Games Thread and TV Schedule

TCUdirtbag

WWTcqJE.png

The table above is a savable image--you can save to your phone or computer for a quick channel-surfing reference this weekend.

All times central.
Includes all Big 12 and TCU opponents.
Includes most AP Top 25 (#) games (a few lopsided vs. FCS/bad FBS omitted).
Full schedule here.

LisaLT

This is without a doubt the worst Thursday and Friday of college football I have seen in a few years. Absolutely nothing worth watching last night and nothing worth watching tonight.
Agreed! I am going to see "IT" tonight instead. A good horror movie is good prep for tomorrow's meeting against the Hogs :)

LVH

For crying out loud

I thought Brad Paisley's "SEC Country Nation" intro 2 years ago for SEC on CBS was awful, but this has to be worse. Every SEC fan I knew hated that crap and they are bringing back more of it. SEC fans are insulted that CBS thinks they are a bunch of backward rednecks who listen to that type of garbage.

Why does CBS have to open their SEC on CBS broadcasts with [ Finebaum ]ty country music intros by [ Finebaum ]ty country artists?

Country music is already the worst genre of music to ever exist, I would rather drill out my eardrums with a rusty drill bit than listen to one second of that crap. No idea why anyone would ever listen to that garbage. It's why I refuse to step foot inside Billy Bob's. I'd rather listen to pots and pans falling down a metal staircase for hours on end than country music.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
For crying out loud

I thought Brad Paisley's "SEC Country Nation" intro 2 years ago for SEC on CBS was awful, but this has to be worse. Every SEC fan I knew hated that crap and they are bringing back more of it. SEC fans are insulted that CBS thinks they are a bunch of backward rednecks who listen to that type of garbage.

Why does CBS have to open their SEC on CBS broadcasts with [ crappy ] country music intros by [ crappy ] country artists?

Country music is already the worst genre of music to ever exist, I would rather drill out my eardrums with a rusty drill bit than listen to one second of that crap. No idea why anyone would ever listen to that garbage. It's why I refuse to step foot inside Billy Bob's. I'd rather listen to pots and pans falling down a metal staircase for hours on end than country music.
Could you please elaborate?

Froginbedford

Just noticed that TCU-Arkansas and University of North Texas-SMU games are both tomorrow....I'm old, I know, and have Ovaltine-induced flashbacks, but in 1990, the same four teams had the same game configuration and TCU mopped up on Arkansas....Now, that doesn't mean I'm not leery of the Hogs, but sports omens and superstitions sometimes are fun and interesting....

Ron Swanson

Just noticed that TCU-Arkansas and University of North Texas-SMU games are both tomorrow....I'm old, I know, and have Ovaltine-induced flashbacks, but in 1990, the same four teams had the same game configuration and TCU mopped up on Arkansas....Now, that doesn't mean I'm not leery of the Hogs, but sports omens and superstitions sometimes are fun and interesting....
Pretty impressive memory of a ridiculously random factoid