• The KillerFrogs

2017 Baseball Season Thread

PurplePutt

TV info previously posted is per TCU and OU athletics websites. My uVerse guide isn't showing today's game and neither is my foxsportsgo.

My guide does show Saturdays game on FSN-Oklahoma, FSSW, and FSSE. Not seeing Sunday's though.

As I posted earlier, my DTV guide has the Sunday game on 608 FCS.

rascal2203

What is "Sooner Sports Network" posted on their baseball schedule under column heading, "Media?" When you click on it you get a popup screen with no login on it. Wondering if they stream the game through this?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
What is "Sooner Sports Network" posted on their baseball schedule under column heading, "Media?" When you click on it you get a popup screen with no login on it. Wondering if they stream the game through this?
I think this is correct.

I hope so anyway, I want to get to see the games.

f_399

If it's anything close to the 820 Texpress from 35W - DFW Airport, I will be satisfied.

I would take that commute up and down North Fort Worth to downtown all day.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
If it's anything close to the 820 Texpress from 35W - DFW Airport, I will be satisfied.

I would take that commute up and down North Fort Worth to downtown all day.
I think that's what it will be like. Traveling will soon be like mobile games. Yeah, it's free, but if you want it NOW it will cost you.

GeoFrog

TV info previously posted is per TCU and OU athletics websites. My uVerse guide isn't showing today's game and neither is my foxsportsgo.

My guide does show Saturdays game on FSN-Oklahoma, FSSW, and FSSE. Not seeing Sunday's though.

Xfinity is showing both Saturday and Sunday's game live on the TVGO app via FCSP with multiple repeats throughout the day, but none are on actual TV. Fridays game is only available on repeat at 11:00 am on Saturday morning on TVGO app.

TCUdirtbag

Here's the full Big 12 Scenario list, with tiebreakers factored in. Bottom line, TCU is in control and the win today, coupled with the WVU win, was huge.

Big 12 Regular Season Scenarios:
TCU (15-6) wins if: (at OU next weekend)
- TCU wins 2 or 3 at OU
- TCU wins 1 at OU and Tech loses 1+ vs KU
- TCU wins 0 at OU and Tech loses 2+ vs KU and OU loses 2+ vs OSU
Tech (13-8) wins if: (bye next weekend, vs KU the next)
- Tech wins 3 vs KU and TCU loses 2+ at OU and OU loses 1+ to TCU/OSU
- Tech wins 2 vs KU and TCU loses 3 at OU and OU loses 2+ vs OSU
OU (10-8) wins if: (vs TCU next weekend, then OSU the next)
- OU sweeps TCU and sweeps OSU
- OU sweeps TCU and wins 2 vs OSU and Tech loses 1+ to KU

Tiebreaker Notes (
already factored in above)
- OU has the tiebreaker over Tech
- Tech has the tiebreaker over TCU
- the TCU-OU tiebreaker is TBD

Our win tonight eliminates OU from the Big 12 race. It's pretty simple - TCU wins the Big 12 if the Frogs win 1 of the 2 remaining games in Norman OR if Tech drops 1 to Kansas next weekend.

FrogsMcGee

Louisville up to #4 RPI with win over Clemson. Florida drops due to playing Alabama. We are barely behind Florida and will pass them tomorrow if we win. Clemson is far enough back that I don't see them jumping is with a win over Lousiville as long as we win.

Pharm Frog

OT - Shawnee HS ranked by some pubs as the #1 team in the country won its 50th and 51st consecutive games today in the Oklahoma 5A quarterfinals and semifinals. Won the semi-final game 20-2 (which would have had to have been done in five innings).

GoFrog Yourself

Big 12 Recap: Magic number at 1

KU 5 KSU 4

Baylor 9 OSU 3

WVU game postponed

Tech and Texas off this weekend

Updated standings
TCU (16-6)
Tech (13-8)
KU (10-9): Elminated from conference champ contention
OU (10-9): Eliminated from conference champ contention
WVU (11-10)
BU (9-10)
Texas (9-11)
OSU (6-12)
KSU (5-14)

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I believe that accurately describes the Gulf Freeway in H-town.
I commuted on the Gulf Freeway for 12 years. I drove through construction. Every. Single. Day.

My barber knows guys who started their career as young men in highway construction working on the gulf freeway, and retired as old men, working on the same.

The Texas full employment program.

Pharm Frog

Slight correction to above - the WVU ga
Big 12 Recap: Magic number at 1

KU 5 KSU 4

Baylor 9 OSU 3

WVU game postponed

Tech and Texas off this weekend

Updated standings
TCU (16-6)
Tech (13-8)
KU (10-9): Elminated from conference champ contention
OU (10-9): Eliminated from conference champ contention
WVU (11-10)
BU (9-10)
Texas (9-11)
OSU (6-12)
KSU (5-14)

Slight correction (second attempt to post) --

The WVU game was cancelled and will not be made it. Now a two game series with G-W

Pharm Frog

I commuted on the Gulf Freeway for 12 years. I drove through construction. Every. Single. Day.

My barber knows guys who started their career as young men in highway construction working on the gulf freeway, and retired as old men, working on the same.

The Texas full employment program.

My father says that construction started seriously in 1941 and has not stopped since. Once one section was done, another began. I'm teaching Strategic Program and Project Management in an MBA program this fall. I really wish I could find a PM from that eternal project to guest lecture.