• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

2019 Recruiting Thread

Is there a particular time they are committing today?
  2. T

FWST: Del Conte, “I didn’t want that regret”

Like I said in another post. Any school but Texas.
  3. T

Texas hired CDC

If he leaves for UT that is going to rub me the wrong way. Could have chosen any other school and it sits fine with me but that is probably the one and only school that I'd have a beef with.
  4. T

2018 Recruiting Thread

I am now a part of that club (except it is just two for me ifrog and parentS)
  5. T

2018 Recruiting Thread

I'm just done. Hello ignore list. You post 4 times each page with zero value. Go away.
  6. T

Fire Cumbie

Pro tip of the day: put ifrog on ignore.
  7. T

Game was lost when we played for the FG to end 1st half

This guy has been [ Finebaum ] posting all day (not you Ron but LVH). Log off dude. Go hit the booze/go on a walk. Go to bed. As I said on one of the OTHER posts you made. Delete post. Ban user.
  8. T

Fire Cumbie

Not even kidding. Delete and ban this idiot. Some of you 'fans' are horrible.
  9. T

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

Delete and ban user. Idiot.
  10. T

Too bad. I'm sure it was filled full of wisdom. /sarcasmoff
  11. T

Delete and ban user. Idiot.
  12. T

If we, at worst, play the same 2nd half from the last time we met then we win. Let’s go Frogs!
  13. T

Agreed 100%. Some of you are complete [hundinnen ]. Your wives/SO deserve a Purple Heart for putting up with you.
  14. T

Oklahoma trolls TCU fans by taking out full-page ad in Star-Telegram

If that was an attempt at trolling it is 1/10. Weak at best.
  15. T

T-shirt Contest: Predict the TCU vs OU Score!

38-31 OU 19 completions.
  16. T

This is a must see thread

Wow this needs more attention! That is the best sports forum post ever. Legendary.
  17. T

2018 Recruiting Thread

This tape on D looks pretty solid.
  18. T

Twitter graphic for the game

He's a troll. Not sure why you even bother responding to him. It is almost Bayloresque. Don't feed the troll and they magically vanish!
  19. T

Glad to see Shawn Robinson start for TCU

Uhh you're agreeing with me at the same time that you're calling me stupid. You're saying that GP's recipe for success has always been to scheme or plan to our strengths. Our strength with KH is not to throw down field. This is why you saw it in the play call with SR and not KH. Reading...