• The KillerFrogs

Game was lost when we played for the FG to end 1st half

FROG PARENTS 1961

No idea why we decided to be the conservative team in this game.
I thought the naked bootleg on 4th and a foot was more of a mistake. Agree that TCU should have passed twice to end the half before kicking however. Remember our bus driver didn't have Darius #6 and just was not trusted to do a little more.

ACroofrog

I thought the naked bootleg on 4th and a foot was more of a mistake. Agree that TCU should have passed twice to end the half before kicking however. Remember our bus driver didn't have Darius #6 and just was not trusted to do a little more.

The end of the half was weird no doubt and the 4th and 1 was terrible play calling but imo the game actually turned in between those two series. We go 3 and out to start the second half. You just can’t do that, it gave any momentum we had from coming back to get close right back to the Sooners you at least needed one or two first downs there if nothing else. From that point on it was church.

ifrog

you went from chastising posters in the game thread to now blaming Hill. Ha you are something else.

FROG PARENTS 1961

The end of the half was weird no doubt and the 4th and 1 was terrible play calling but imo the game actually turned in between those two series. We go 3 and out to start the second half. You just can’t do that, it gave any momentum we had from coming back to get close right back to the Sooners you at least needed one or two first downs there if nothing else. From that point on it was church.
would love to see Shawn #12 and Darius #6 in our bowl game. Would make all the difference and these guys are the future. Just hope our Oline looks good next year with all the new starters(4)

No idea why we decided to be the conservative team in this game.
This is dumb. We were down a touchdown and a field goal at that point and were getting the ball to start the second half. When Hill ran the ball forcing us to take our last time out instead of throwing the ball away, the coaches hands were tied. Kicking the FG was the only thing that made sense.

TCUParker

No idea why you think your opinions are so valuable that you need to start multiple threads to express every one of them.

This guy has been [ Finebaum ] posting all day (not you Ron but LVH). Log off dude. Go hit the booze/go on a walk. Go to bed.

As I said on one of the OTHER posts you made. Delete post. Ban user.