• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by notyalc

1. notyalc

GoFrogs: TCU Selected as FWAA Cheez-It Bowl National Team of the Week

Cheez-It is the F-troop of Bowl Games.
  2. notyalc

365 Sports on the TCU v Baylor game.

"Tears for thee but not for me". Suck it Baylor.
  3. notyalc

Mismatch!!!

I miss 25.
  4. notyalc

NIL isn't all bad. Company paying tuition for all 36 walk ons at BYU

Wait till GP starts developing players up to their Sophmore year and they get poached with a big NIL to a blueblood school. No one will like it then.
  5. notyalc

PAC 12 seriously considering 20 team PAC 20 w 4 “PODS”

You have to look at where would schools want to go and where are they wanted. I think WVU is praying for ACC as this really is unworkable going east to west coast. TCU, TECH, OKST, Baylor first choice is the PAC. KState and Kansas Big10? Iowas St. Big10 or Pac? Hard to know what kind of deal...
  6. notyalc

A strange, unthoughtout idea, but it could work

Launder the money into NIL and get the best players money can buy. I thought thats what SEC does.
  7. notyalc

NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT

Beginning to think the Playoff Expansion talk has been orchestrated to make this happen. Why would OU leave a sure route to the playoffs almost every year. And Texas would never see a chance at a championship again without expansion.
  8. notyalc

CFP MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE INITIATES REVIEW OF WORKING GROUP RECOMMENDATION

If you look at the proposal every bit of this is controlled by the committee. What a load of [ Finebaum ].
  9. notyalc

Power 5 breakfasts

Its a Giant gooey crepe with powder sugar, squeezed lemon and butter, folded cut crosswise and served by the same waitress that served you 30 years ago. Absolute heaven. (the pancake I mean)
  10. notyalc

FWST: One of TCU’s top running backs is entering the NCAA transfer portal

Pretty interesting if he went to OK St. They already have D. Richardson at RB. We don't need to create a pipeline.
  11. notyalc

OT: Are there digital patterns of Froggish logos?

I do the illustrator stuff all day long. Let me know where to send it and I'll send you the eps or ai file. I extracted this in illustrator from the TCU brand identity pdf.
  12. notyalc

UN MASK the showgirls [ What the heck? ]

Mask are appropriate in certain places.
  13. notyalc

Midweek Baseball: Frogs v UTA

Good for you Maniac. Most people on here just b**** about things without putting any actions to their words. Maybe if we all push a little we can fill the stadium before the baseball season's over.