• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

MTfrog5

The guard is adjustable from 1-20. 3 is not what I expected. Nothing wrong with a shaved head. Except on me. My wife suggested I wear a hat at all times for awhile.
Ha wife cut my hair and started at like a 6 or 7 and I’m glad she did. Was plenty short for her never cutting hair before. I have a full beard and told her if she cuts my hair I get to have a mustache. We settled on goatee. Will probably chicken out though.

TCURiggs

Ha wife cut my hair and started at like a 6 or 7 and I’m glad she did. Was plenty short for her never cutting hair before. I have a full beard and told her if she cuts my hair I get to have a mustache. We settled on goatee. Will probably chicken out though.

Do a stupid mustache. I've had one for a couple of weeks now, and I still feel good about the bit.

Shorty

I've been cutting my hair with clippers since senior year of high school. I had long hair (think Pickford from Dazed and Confused, the dude that got caught by his parents setting up the kegger) but kept the back short enough to stay off my collar per the dress code. I got called to the dean's office and told I need to cut my hair as it was not a "gentleman's cut".

I was pissed so I bought clippers and buzzed it all off that night. I've cut my hair ever since with help to clean up the back and neck line. I've mixed in a few mohawks, mullets, soccer mullets over the years but usually just let it grow for a couple months then 3 or 4 on top and 2 on the sides. I'm on my second set of clippers 16 years later.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
More of a horseshoe
Like this?

tumblr_pmb60cGpS11s1njh0_540.jpg

Or this?

26369-the-horseshoe-mustache-history-of-the-fu-manchu-other-moustache-styles-plantiful-mustache-styles.jpg