• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

"Further investigation revealed several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings. However, the parents were not able to immediately provide a reason why their children were restrained in that manner."

Yah no ship. Because there simply is no reason. How that actually could be a question from law enforcement is baffling.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me being they're from Western Virginia.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
"Further investigation revealed several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings. However, the parents were not able to immediately provide a reason why their children were restrained in that manner."

Yah no ship. Because there simply is no reason. How that actually could be a question from law enforcement is baffling.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me being they're from Western Virginia.
Don’t like that their name is Turpin.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
FWISD delayed two hours tomorrow because it's a little cold?

We should all just go ahead and get emotional support dogs.
Here in Aledo, when I was in school, they never freaking closed. Every damn school in North Texas would close, or at the very least delay a few hours. But not Aledo. The one year they did cancel school, they did it about 15 minutes before first period. Cheap darns. They wanted every penny of state funding and that came at a rate of per student present in 2nd period. scheiss Aledo.

That said, I currently reside in Aledo.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Here in Aledo, when I was in school, they never freaking closed. Every damn school in North Texas would close, or at the very least delay a few hours. But not Aledo. The one year they did cancel school, they did it about 15 minutes before first period. Cheap darns. They wanted every penny of state funding and that came at a rate of per student present in 2nd period. scheiss Aledo.

They never closed school for anything in MN. It could be waist deep snow covering three inches of ice on the road and -40, school would be open.

This was years ago. Now they probably have cousnelors to send to every student's home to ensure they are ok with the potential bad weather.

Frog-in-law1995

FWISD delayed two hours tomorrow because it's a little cold?

We should all just go ahead and get emotional support dogs.

I once had to depose a psychotherapist who, from an online questionnaire, diagnosed and wrote ESA approval letters that were legally sufficient to allow you to take your animal almost anywhere...airplanes, “no pets” apartments, restaurants, you name it. Beforehand, I filled out her questionnaire, answering 100% truthfully (with one exception), and requested an emotional support goat (the lie was telling her that I already owned a pet goat). I got a generic response that said I was approved and needed to pay $300 by credit card to receive my letter. It’s that easy.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
They never closed school for anything in MN. It could be waist deep snow covering three inches of ice on the road and -40, school would be open.

This was years ago. Now they probably have cousnelors to send to every student's home to ensure they are ok with the potential bad weather.
Well, different story here. If it ices up, we shut down shop, period. It’s just a thing we do. It’s fun actually. It’s a quasi-holiday, as we know we are lucky to get it.

In MN, you can’t really do that.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I once had to depose a psychotherapist who, from an online questionnaire, diagnosed and wrote ESA approval letters that were legally sufficient to allow you to take your animal almost anywhere...airplanes, “no pets” apartments, restaurants, you name it. Beforehand, I filled out her questionnaire, answering 100% truthfully (with one exception), and requested an emotional support goat (the lie was telling her that I already owned a pet goat). I got a generic response that said I was approved and needed to pay $300 by credit card to receive my letter. It’s that easy.
Well? Did you get the goat and do you bring it on airplanes?

For the record, the number of dogs on planes has increased significantly lately. They are everywhere in the airport now.

Frog-in-law1995

My dad ran the gas company, which had a deal with FWISD that they’d sell them gas at a discount, but when it got really cold and demand at higher costs would exist, they could deny gas to the ISD. It was my dad’s call to make, and if he said so, schools would have to close because they’d have no gas for heat. Really sucked for me once everybody figured that out. I wasn’t very popular at school on not-quite-cold-enough days.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
My dad ran the gas company, which had a deal with FWISD that they’d sell them gas at a discount, but when it got really cold and demand at higher costs would exist, they could deny gas to the ISD. It was my dad’s call to make, and if he said so, schools would have to close because they’d have no gas for heat. Really sucked for me once everybody figured that out. I wasn’t very popular at school on not-quite-cold-enough days.
This is something I have always thought to be the case. Thanks for confirming.