• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Remember when we did the weed eater and then we tilled up the land? Boy, we had those moves. Although, you were mowing the grass a bit too much, IMO.
At a good friend's wedding, years ago, after a few too many, I invented the Flipping Burgers. It's possibly the greatest white man dance ever.

Turns out I do have a talent.

nwlafrog

At a good friend's wedding, years ago, after a few too many, I invented the Flipping Burgers. It's possibly the greatest white man dance ever.

Turns out I do have a talent.

Dead serious, I hadn’t been that darned up in years at the tailgate last year. Hit me like a brick wall. My Dad, Wife and kids were all around and I was at Rigg’s tailgate. Had just met Ron, Peace, probably a few others and I was just doing my best to not look crazy. I speed walked into a darnin’ sign leaving the game. That darner just came out of nowhere. My damn kid was like “dad are you okay?” And I was like “yeah, they must’ve just put up the sign while we were in there, ya know?”. Smh and there was like 60 people that saw me do it too, haha.

Edit- At that moment, I realized that I didn’t need to ever party rock that hard again. So embarrassing. In front of my kid. Still gives me nightmares.....

Last edited:

Chico Dusty

Nope. Public school all the way.

Side note - I found it interesting went I came to TCU and made TX friends - that public and private schools played in separate leagues. In Atlanta there were not separate leagues like they do in TX. In fact they multiplied private schools by 1.5 enrollment so we always had to play up a division.

Tom Brown

Side note - I found it interesting went I came to TCU and made TX friends - that public and private schools played in separate leagues. In Atlanta there were not separate leagues like they do in TX. In fact they multiplied private schools by 1.5 enrollment so we always had to play up a division.

Which side were you on?

netty2424

They separated the private school teams from the public school teams so they wouldn't get hurt.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Same in MN. Public and private played together when I was in high school. For a long time the high school hockey tournament didn't care about school enrollment. Teams like Warroad with a couple hundred kids total would come down from way up north and beat the big suburban megaschools.