• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

TCURiggs

Based upon the chatter during the season and the fact that Tapefingers made a lateral, at best, move, I don't think he really had a job in Florida anymore anyway.

I don't think it's a lateral move. Houston is a much more established program, it's his alma mater, and I believe he also got an Associate HC title as well. I also read the he and Kiffin didn't mesh too well, but I bet Kendal really wanted this gig and probably got a decent pay raise.

Having said that, darn Houston for doing it.

netty2424

I don't think it's a lateral move. Houston is a much more established program, it's his alma mater, and I believe he also got an Associate HC title as well. I also read the he and Kiffin didn't mesh too well, but I bet Kendal really wanted this gig and probably got a decent pay raise.

Not sure Kiffin meshes well with anyone. Every time I see him interviewed, he just strikes me as a really weird dude.

Associate Head Coach. Weird title. Must be feeding his ego.

Horny 4 Life

Houston is more established, but right now FAU is the one getting the national exposure. Kiffin, for all his faults, is the more recognized coach and the one more likely to move back up the ladder quicker. The associate HC title was no doubt thrown in to make it seem like a promotion.

IMO Tapefingers would have been better off staying away from the stench surrounding his name in Texas and tried to make a name for himself in places that may not have the same level of familiarity.

Then again, I hope his rape-enabling arse flames out wherever he goes, so Houston works just as well.

TX_Krötenechse

His whole speech will be "uh, just be unaware and stuff."
In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the message in his presentation is way more “keep close tabs on your players and coaches so you’re not blindsided like I was” and less “don’t help your players rape.”

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the message in his presentation is way more “keep close tabs on your players and coaches so you’re not blindsided like I was” and less “don’t help your players rape.”

No question about it. They need to play "Apologist Art Bingo" during his speech. Here are just a few entries:

I was unaware
Never check a transfer's history
Those snow bunny tarts were all asking for it
No rules for players unless you want to actually enforce them
Don't ask, don't listen, plead ignorance
It was her fault for drinking
I am a man of faith
Always get your campus and city police on your side
His High School coach said he was a great guy
Deny, Deny, Deny
It was obviously consensual despite her being passed out
College kids enjoy gang rape
He never played a down for us
We suspended him as soon as he was convicted in a court of law
It's all the Board of Regents fault
You said you wanted me to win at all cost
Sure I would let my daughter go to Baylor. I let one marry a scumbag assistant didn't I?
Title IX? Isn't that the next Star Wars movie?
I did nothing wrong