• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ShadowFrog

Moderators
5YtS2w
This is the one of the things I’ld (anonymously) do if I won the lottery. Buy a bazillion copies of Violated & mail it to every college president, administrator, coach & cop in America:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33296609-violated

Mean Purple

That association is officed in Waco. So it is not shock that their communications folks don't seem to get it.

The number of Briles defenders in Waco is unreal. For that matter, the number of Briles defenders among baylor alums disturbing as well. I know some have asked on here if anybody had really seen bu alums defending Briles. Yes, plenty.

JogginFrog

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the message in his presentation is way more “keep close tabs on your players and coaches so you’re not blindsided like I was” and less “don’t help your players rape.”

While Todd Berry's comments suggested that he envisioned the same, the promoted title of the session was "Standing Strong / Game Management." I'm not sure that either part of that title sounds like a what-you-should-do-that-I-wish-I'd-done speech. It sounds more like how-to-handle-false-accusations-when-you've-done-nothing-wrong speech.

Big Frog II

I was emailed by one of the assistants of the University of Houston's President. They gave the reason for hiring the two Baylor assistants was that they had not been charged or named in any of the lawsuits. So there you go.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I was emailed by one of the assistants of the University of Houston's President. They gave the reason for hiring the two Baylor assistants was that they had not been charged or named in any of the lawsuits. So there you go.

I guess his past NCAA transgressions were ignored as well. They are taking the Baylor approach that players can continue to play if they haven't been convicted despite overwhelming evidence that they are guilty.

Houston - don't count on getting invited to the Big 12 anytime soon. We don't care if you go 13-0 two years in a row. It ain't happening.

Brog

Here's where you and your family can spend their next vacation:

WACO, Texas (KWTX) Waco is among the top travel destinations in the world in 2018, according to the travel website TripAdvisor.com, which released its Travelers' Choice awards for Destinations on the Rise Tuesday.

"The awards recognize 44 destinations around the world selected by measuring year-over-year increase in positive TripAdvisor traveler review ratings for accommodations, restaurants and attractions, as well as increase in search and booking interest," the company said in a press release Tuesday.

Waco ranks second on the website's list of U.S. travel destinations, behind Kapaa, Hawaii and followed by Wilmington, N.C., Bend, Ore., Boulder, Colo., Paso Robles, Calif., Richmond, Va., Greenville, S.C., Omaha, Neb., and Lexington, Ky.