• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogCop19

So if they are so young and they are missing over half a recruiting class from two years ago, who are they playing?

Maybe that is why they can nab a 4* or two cause at some positions there is no depth chart, just a sign-up sheet?

Man, talk about signing a deal with the devil just to play D1 football...

TX_Krötenechse

Baylor’s recruiting class is also not especially good and balanced strangely. Three TEs, four OTs (none of them cracking 300), one RB, two ATH and three WR (fewer than in years past), and only two defensive lineman. No CBs at all and only one LB. Notably, no QB.

Rhule obviously wants to get into more of a pro-style offense, but Baylor won’t have the personnel to run it effectively for years, if they ever get there. On defense I don’t know what they’re doing, but only taking two bodies for a unit that was quite weak last season seems like a bad plan.

I know they’re young on defense, so maybe that’s why they’re not taking guys at those positions, but it still seems weird to me.

Not as bad as UT’s class, though

AroundWorldFrog

So if they are so young and they are missing over half a recruiting class from two years ago, who are they playing?

Maybe that is why they can nab a 4* or two cause at some positions there is no depth chart, just a sign-up sheet?
They signed this guy up for split end.

baylor-fan-dancing.gif

This guy is playing OL. the entire line. At once.

baylor-fan-is-confused.gif

Eligible year left..

RG3-DANCING-at-baylor-basketball-game-gif.gif

Waterboys?

hs6c4er1jku8xhsjlyki.gif

Chongo94

He did that with a wife and baby at home. Darn that guy.

Weren't they separated or divorced at that time?

I'm not saying that it's good what he did or anything, just saying his new girl is legit hot and you could see something like that coming with his OG girl as soon as he got out of the Baylor bubble to the NFL.

Chongo94

That takes Zero talent.
Just same song, 2nd verse.
And last I checked RGme had no job, no Wheaties boxes, no Nike contracts.
But he does have an ex-wife with an ex-kid plus now a new hot girl with a new hot kid.
He is by living example, a singularly distinctive Hot Mess.

No doubt, completely agree.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Job opportunities:
RGme can drive & provide security for Omarosa.
Briles can be her life coach.
Triple match up complete.

SportsCenter is up next.