• The KillerFrogs

TCU One and Only Seat Tears and Gameday Experience Thread!

Big Frog II

We actually had a group IN FRONT of us this week complaining that we were standing and cheering too much. You cant make this stuff up.
You should be ashamed of yourselves for standing up and cheering during a football game.

All kidding aside, I have sat by people like that at bowl games, and wonder why they spent all this money to fly/drive, hotels, tickets, etc., and act like they're at a funeral. Please stay home. You can do that for free.

TX_Krötenechse

Words can’t describe the depth of my hatred for the GO FROGS guy at the beginning of the game. It sucks 100% of the atmosphere out of the stands, goes on way too long, and is very obviously just obnoxious filler while the next piece gets queued up. I also hate the cheer in general since it’s way too much like BOOMER SOONER or RAIDER POWER. Let it happen naturally or not at all.

FrogsMcGee

Just seems like we are trying too hard to fit too many gimmicks into the team entry, and it results in the whole production falling flat. We do one song (we will rock you, I think), then some combination of the showgirls/superfrog/go-frogs guy, then a intro video (that I'm not a fan of this year), then some techno song. It's too much. The team entry productions that are good stick with one really good song and just let the hype build.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Just seems like we are trying too hard to fit too many gimmicks into the team entry, and it results in the whole production falling flat. We do one song (we will rock you, I think), then some combination of the showgirls/superfrog/go-frogs guy, then a intro video (that I'm not a fan of this year), then some techno song. It's too much. The team entry productions that are good stick with one really good song and just let the hype build.
Don't forget about the Guns and Roses song.

bronco

Late to thread but, cut the loud piped in music in half (wouldn't even mind hearing opposing band every once in a while), clean up intro (Go Frogs guy needs to be gone), and of course more cowbell.

It seems like back in the day (80's and back) the two bands would coordinate with each other so they didn't play at the same time. Is that true?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Late to thread but, cut the loud piped in music in half (wouldn't even mind hearing opposing band every once in a while), clean up intro (Go Frogs guy needs to be gone), and of course more cowbell.

It seems like back in the day (80's and back) the two bands would coordinate with each other so they didn't play at the same time. Is that true?
yes

Latest posts