• The KillerFrogs

Playoff Ranking Predictions for Tuesday

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Wisonsin will win their division and lose to a 2 loss team in the conference championship game and the big 10 will be left out.

PAC 12 might as well be out the door as well, but the big 10 is more screwed at this point.

If the big 12 champ is still a 1 loss team, they should be in.

The Pac12 is out. There is almost no way the BiG gets left out. The committee won't let that happen. If their conference champ has 2 losses but just beats an undefeated Wiscy in their CCG, the committee will yell "13th data point!!!!" and put them in 4th.

f_399

The Pac12 is out. There is almost no way the BiG gets left out. The committee won't let that happen. If their conference champ has 2 losses but just beats an undefeated Wiscy in their CCG, the committee will yell "13th data point!!!!" and put them in 4th.

Negative.

If the champ of the acc and big 12 plus Nd has 1 loss... a 2 loss big10 champ is the last one to get in.

Book it.

They need a little more chaos to get in with 2 losses

BearlyAFrog

You would take 1-11 with a win vs TCU.

It would actually be 2-10 but you get the idea.

2-10 or 5-7, what's the difference? Going on the road and beating a rival in their house and spoiling their postseason would be much more rewarding, and a great way to end a pretty [ Finebaum ]ty season.

BearlyAFrog

I had the same mod quote a post of mine with a snarky remark because he doesn’t like Hill but he lets trash like this post.

I'm hurt iFrog. We got history together. I thought we were bros. I thought we were gonna binge some Ozark on Netflix tomorrow. You're hurting me man.

Latest posts