• The KillerFrogs

Kenny Hill

P

purplePPO

Lol. Literally his only bad throw/decision was not seeing Nixon wide open on that play. Outside of that, he was damn near perfect. If you're going to hold that against him you're just an unreasonable football-person. I'm the Captain of the "Boykin is the goat" train, and I don't think Tre ever had a game nearly as efficient as KH just had.

Who said I was the Captain of "Captain of the Boykan train"? Not me! Your words not mine. I will say again. I am a lifelong football fan. NFL, Cowboys, College. I do not wear PURPLE glasses. Your Assuming too much! KH is an average QB. IF he does what he did today next week against OK. St. I will give more respect. Not till then. Go Frogs!

Armadillo

Simply, put me in the "Kenny Hill had a really good game today" group.

He was very good and our issues had little to do with him.

Also, glad I stayed away from the GDT today. It wouldn't have been pretty. Then I would have felt foolish after my beer/whiskey buzz wore off and we'd won by 20.

TCURiggs

Who said I was the Captain of "Captain of the Boykan train"? Not me! Your words not mine. I will say again. I am a lifelong football fan. NFL, Cowboys, College. I do not wear PURPLE glasses. Your Assuming too much! KH is an average QB. IF he does what he did today next week against OK. St. I will give more respect. Not till then. Go Frogs!

Huh? If you'll re-read my post you'll see that no one said you're the "Captain of the Boykin train." That was me.

Pretty sweet dig with the ASSuming bit, though. Hope you're able to give more respect to the 22 year-old student athlete if he beats a top 5 team on the road next week.

Have another!

AroundWorldFrog

The criticism comes from the lack of execution of plays, many times by KH. I sat in the North EZ today and he completely miss a wide open receiver for a TD. Your narrow minded view that I or others compare him only to Boykin or Manzel is the reason you get grief. You are not the only football God analyst. I am a lifelong football watcher and I do not wear PURPLE glasses. KH is an average Quarterback at best!!. Many people agree with me. Deal with it!! GO FROGS!
So the armchair QB with an elevated view and no pass rush chasing him down saw the open receiver. Whoop-de-doo!

TX_Krötenechse

I was a bit disappointed in the two delay of game penalties and calling for the snap too early or too late that resulted in the ball hitting the man in motion. He is a senior and those are mistakes he shouldn't be making no matter how well or not he throws the ball. A former QB that sits in our section was disappointed by this also. ( He is of the GP era)
Ridiculous standard. Every QB makes these errors, assuming that they can be blamed 100% on Kenny, which I doubt.

Mean Purple

Lol. Literally his only bad throw/decision was not seeing Nixon wide open on that play. Outside of that, he was damn near perfect. If you're going to hold that against him you're just an unreasonable football-person. I'm the Captain of the "Boykin is the goat" train, and I don't think Tre ever had a game nearly as efficient as KH just had.
Exactly. Boykin was king of throwing into too much coverage. He had 10 interceptions both is jr and sr year. And that was with one of the greatest rcvrs around. KH was on fire today.

P

purplePPO

Huh? If you'll re-read my post you'll see that no one said you're the "Captain of the Boykin train." That was me.

Pretty sweet dig with the Assuming bit, though. Hope you're able to give more respect to the 22 year-old student athlete if he beats a top 5 team on the road next week.

Have another!

IF he does that I will. And I will have another. Thank you!

Uncle_Frog

Hills stats so far this season through 3 games:
75% completion
740 yards
8 TDs / 2 INTs

He's not going to win the heisman, but the fact that you say you need to see him next week to get respect is a bit ridiculous. OUR QB is playing well so far this season and seems to be a great leader out there.

P

purplePPO

Hills stats so far this season through 3 games:
75% completion
740 yards
8 TDs / 2 INTs

He's not going to win the heisman, but the fact that you say you need to see him next week to get respect is a bit ridiculous. OUR QB is playing well so far this season and seems to be a great leader out there.

I hope he keeps it up!

PO Frog

I was a bit disappointed in the two delay of game penalties and calling for the snap too early or too late that resulted in the ball hitting the man in motion. He is a senior and those are mistakes he shouldn't be making no matter how well or not he throws the ball. A former QB that sits in our section was disappointed by this also. ( He is of the GP era)
The first one was PM's fault. Kenny gave him the hurried claps but he missed them so he had to do it again but they were already blowing the whistle. The next one was because the play was late after change of possession. On coaches IMO.

P

purplePPO

Yes guys, it's all alcohol related bing drinking. I've hit a nerve with the KH protectors!!! Have another drink defending KH.

TCURiggs

Yes guys, it's all alcohol related bing drinking. I've hit a nerve with the KH protectors!!! Have another drink defending KH.

yvqkZ2.gif

PO Frog

He's going to be in the top 10 of all of college football QBR. Not that hard to defend. You are making an ass of yourself going out of your way to impugn one of our star players after a near-perfect game. Your main critique is that he missed one open receiver? AYFKM?

jake102

If our defense would actually be half decent, we could win the conference with Hill

Dont know whats going on with defense

Horny4TCU

I didn't get to watch the game/attend (first home game I have missed since the 2014 OU game (humble brag)). However, no turnover, so no complaints from me. Good stats, just do this 12 more times and I'll be happy.

Beat OSU!!!

P

purplePPO

He's going to be in the top 10 of all of college football QBR. Not that hard to defend. You are making an ass of yourself going out of your way to impugn one of our star players after a near-perfect game. Your main critique is that he missed one open receiver? AYFKM?

Again. I said he did well against a soft SMU defense. AM I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator: