• The KillerFrogs

Wish List

jake102

This isn't a wish list item, but a problem.... it doesn't appear the threads are updating correctly on the front page with the latest comments. I just commented on the "Well over 1,000 tickets remain" thread and it hasn't pushed it to the top yet.

I just got moderator approval message when I post reply not when I reply to a posted message hope that helps. It would also be nice if you had a return to forum link at the bottom of the threads.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
The little bell at the top right of the screen says "Alerts". Is that the same as Notifications? What is a "Trophy" and where do they come from?

Purp

A few things I've noticed so far...

1) The link to SNFFF and previous/next page don't appear at the bottom of the page on desktop or mobile. I'd place high priority on this b/c it's exceedingly inconvenient.
2) The blue dot changing to a star when you've posted in the thread doesn't appear functional.
ETA: I now see my avatar on the far left on top of the original poster's avatar if I've posted in a thread. Adding the blue star back may be superfluous now, but this may take some getting used to.
3) My ignore list appears to be blank. Is it possible to migrate that over? It was a long list. I'd place high priority on this to because #hi@Deep_Purple.
4) I don't see the notifications button on mobile telling me I've been quoted or liked.
ETA: I may see it after all. I first noticed the red notification icon on the bell, but maybe that was for trophies.
5) I don't see any multi-quote functionality.
6) It seems like there aren't as many threads on the first page. I have a feeling popular threads will get pushed to the 2nd page too often making them less convenient to locate. Please extend the first page.

Last edited:

Tcupurplefaith

did we lose the ability to login with FB? I had to log in with my email instead and its showing that i have a new username but the same posts and likes as my previous username

Pharm Frog

Would like to see the Big Grin emoji changed from green to purple. I can think of a few emojis that should be green (green frown face behind bars, green rapey face, green rapey face being covered up by green tarp), green toilet lid,...) No rush.