• The KillerFrogs

Wish List

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Some of you are posting desired changes / additions to the new board but leaving them all over the place

If you don't mind, please list them in this thread so that we can keep them together

We do have some other priorities like getting a large chunk of you off moderator approval but are working on it

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Maybe I just can't find it, but it appears the tools to navigate to the next unread thread has been lost.

Brog

Maybe I just can't find it, but I liked that little small print sentence at the bottom of the discussion page that said,
Return to forum, or whatever it said. One click and you were back at the main page.

frognutz

Did like the old feature where number of pages for the thread was visible without having to hover your mouse over the thread title.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Old mobile version would take you to last post you read in a thread. Now it goes to first page. Any way to get that feature back?

Also, could use mobile version on PC so that same functionality was available. It's possible I just don't know how to do this on the non-mobile version and it does exist but I don't know how to use it...