• The KillerFrogs

ESPN College Football Live's Preseason Top 25

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
If I knew as little as you people claim, how do you explain my aptitude for sports betting?

I'll bet you're an excellent driver.

10101880A~Dustin-Hoffman-Rain-Man-Posters.jpg

PurplePainD

Bonner, let me know what you think of this proposition. Every week for CFB next year, you and I pick 5 bets (don't have to be the same) and how much money to risk. At the end of the year we tally up winnings. Winner gets to punch loser in the face.

roddog

Banned
If I knew as little as you people claim, how do you explain my aptitude for sports betting?

pretty easy to explain, you are full of chit, you brag about games after they are final, you a fake, you are coward who runs from bets, everyone here knows it but you!

BigEasyFrog

You may know plenty. How much or little you know, I don't really give a gee whiz. I've barely gambled in my life and haven't bet once on sports game, not my cup of tea so I don't know.

But when you get in these absurd extreme zones about anything related to sports gambling, RGIII/Baylor, Boise State, LSU in this case - in simple theory you may be correct plenty but you take it so far off the deep end regarding these things.

Then when people call you out on these things when you go off the deep end and parts of your rants are arguments are incorrect or just so insane - you basically don't ever consider that you may be wrong. You try to cherry pick your way out of things and find the most absurd technicalities just to show you still aren't wrong. Then you basically have a ridiculous ego issue like explained about where you have to constantly brag about yourself.

And this has happened countless times, and it's so stupid how it eventually ends, figuratively speaking, with you just wave your hands in the air basically yelling, "I'M NOT THE PROBLEM HERE!!!"

jake102

Bonner, let me know what you think of this proposition. Every week for CFB next year, you and I pick 5 bets (don't have to be the same) and how much money to risk. At the end of the year we tally up winnings. Winner gets to punch loser in the face.

This is a bet that needs to happen.

You may know plenty. How much or little you know, I don't really give a gee whiz. I've barely gambled in my life and haven't bet once on sports game, not my cup of tea so I don't know. But when you get in these absurd extreme zones about anything related to sports gambling, RGIII/Baylor, Boise State, LSU in this case - in simple theory you may be correct plenty but you take it so far off the deep end regarding these things. Then when people call you out on these things when you go off the deep end and parts of your rants are arguments are incorrect or just so insane - you basically don't ever consider that you may be wrong. You try to cherry pick your way out of things and find the most absurd technicalities just to show you still aren't wrong. Then you basically have a ridiculous ego issue like explained about where you have to constantly brag about yourself. And this has happened countless times, and it's so stupid how it eventually ends, figuratively speaking, with you just wave your hands in the air basically yelling, "I'M NOT THE PROBLEM HERE!!!"

Fair post, although if I was right before, chances are I am still right this year as well. Remember all those people saying we would lose to Boise? Remember all those people saying Houston was going to the BCS? Yeah I cleaned up on both of those things. Yeah I go a little overboard at time, but that is because I cannot stand RGIII.

jake102

I'll back PurplePainD with real money. As long as you get punched in the face if you lose.

Me too.

So right now the odds are greatly in your favor Bonner... you win, you get to punch PPD and get two peoples monies. You lose, you just get punched in the face.

BigEasyFrog

If everyone would simply put Bonner on ignore, he would be left talking to himself. In theory, this sounds like a great idea! But part of me would miss all of the entertainment value. Life's tough decisions...
Add 1 for me. Just can't take his or roddog's or NativeFrog's schticks anymore. I figured I can just be entertained by others grilling them because it happens on a daily basis. It's just too much for me.