• The KillerFrogs

Zach Jackson commits to TCU

Frog_Fan71

He reminds me a lot of myself when I played safety in HS. I had a great nose for the ball and made many INT's. I love his aggressiveness and his ability to read the QB. He has good instincts and can jump the route because of it. Even over the top he can make the over the shoulder grabs because of good positioning without interference calls. A heady player who likes to make contact.

I am really excited about this guy. I was hoping he would switch when I first saw that he had interest.

givings

Great highlight reel. He plays like a 4* and adds a lot of energy on the field. What really caught my attention was his awareness. He is fast enough to keep his man and have time to react to when the ball is going. He's ready to make an impression in 2012. WOW! Welcome Zach.

FROGDADDY

Who is Joe Morgan? No doubt I was good, but at 5' 6" and 123lbs. as a Senior, nobody looks at you.

MLB announcer. Always tells stories about how good he was when he played. Just messing with you. Oddly enough he probably wasn't a whole lot bigger than that in HS.

Latest posts