• The KillerFrogs

Zach Allen is transferring

SousaFrog

What the pastor said, and Jaden's success as placekicker could definitely be attributed to what Zach has done being the holder.

Wait a sec...who's the new holder!?

Bless you, Zach! And Go Frogs!

The TCU degree is the thing of value.  He will always be a Frog!

Now can also get at least most of a graduate degree in exchange for playing football, or maybe just move on with his life.  Probably unlikely to make football a career unless as a coach.

May choose to chase the Dream a little while longer...........

SwissArmyFrog

I'm happy for him.  He's had a great experience here, and he's got an opportunity to go to a place where he can get significant time on the field for 2 years. 

He's left a legacy as a great Frog, a sure-handed holder, and co-originator (along with Boykin) of the best little celebration in college football.

SousaFrog asks a great question: Who's gonna hold for FGs now?  Whomever it is, he'll have big shoes to fill.

DaCrief

SwissArmyFrog said:
He's left a legacy as a great Frog, a sure-handed holder, and co-originator (along with Boykin) of the best little celebration in college football.

Ready to be bashed for saying this...but am I the only one who had seen that celebration (fake jump - do something more subtle) many many times elsewhere before they did it? High school kids been doing that for a while

Love both those guys but frog fans have severely overhyped the genius and originality of that bit.

There, I said it.

SwissArmyFrog

DaCrief said:
Ready to be bashed for saying this...but am I the only one who had seen that celebration (fake jump - do something more subtle) many many times elsewhere before they did it? High school kids been doing that for a while

Love both those guys but frog fans have severely overhyped the genius and originality of that bit.

There, I said it.

I hadn't seen it before...but I don't watch high school football.  Watch a lot of college football and hadn't seen anyone do it. 

Kudos to whoever came up with it, though.  When Boykin and Allen did it, it looked great, and always brought a smile to my face.

Their timing on the vid posted here was impeccable!  :biggrin:

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
DaCrief said:

There, I said it.
Do you go around in your spare time clubbing baby seals as well as bursting bubbles on this board...you cad!

Latest posts