• The KillerFrogs

Yuat, Jaylen, Kaden—what a mess!!!

wilson912

Yuat Alok-now in transfer portal again!

Jaylen Fisher-left Grand Canyon U to play in Bulgaria.

Kaden Archie—can’t get any PT at UTEP.

Of the three, i would think Kaden would have helped us with his size. The other two have academic issues.

Oddly enough Angus McWilliam is doing well and contributing under David Patrick’s tutelage.

Wog68

Yuat Alok-now in transfer portal again!

Jaylen Fisher-left Grand Canyon U to play in Bulgaria.

Kaden Archie—can’t get any PT at UTEP.

Of the three, i would think Kaden would have helped us with his size. The other two have academic issues.

Oddly enough Angus McWilliam is doing well and contributing under David Patrick’s tutelage.
No surprise to some.

y2kFrog

Kaden is shooting 36% from the field, and 16% from three. If never learns to shoot the ball he will be a liability to any team he plays on.

Wexahu

Kaden is shooting 36% from the field, and 16% from three. If never learns to shoot the ball he will be a liability to any team he plays on.

He needs to go the Dennis Rodman route and just completely focus on defense and rebounding and forget offense. Guys like that can be valuable if they embrace the role.

wilson912

What was the situation w angus? Just not a player at this level?

What little we saw of Angus was not good. He needed to redshirt-don’t knowing he agreed with my assessment. Developmental but he had potential. He’d get time with us this year for sure since we have no power forwards