• The KillerFrogs

You're Welcome Big 12

tcumaniac

TCU has officially cemented itself as an elite member of the Big 12. Without the TCU Horned Frogs, Big 12 football would have been an absolute embarrassment led by the whiney baby, thugs of Baylor. No more of this "Did the Big 12 make a mistake" nonsense. TCU carried the league on its back in 2014. 

And let's not forget about the Big 12 Champion TCU Baseball team that went to the CWS. And while it's still very early, TCU basketball is undefeated, on the rise, and will be opening up a top-tier basketball collesium next season. 

"TCU can't handle the week to week grind of the Big 12?" Please. TCU is the Big 12.

we doin big thangs

tumblr_ltn8ghwc8f1r5pl2go1_500.gif

P

purplePPO

Frogs On A Plane said:
Lol. This thread is ridiculous.

Not sure why you think it is ridiculous. Does the truth hurt? TCU carried the banner for the BIG 12 this year! NOT Texas, NOT OU, NOT Baylor!. We will be carrying the banner for a long time to come. I'm not sure which other school will join us. Texas and Oklahoma were sad this year. They are still the face of the conference from a National perspective. It will be fun to see how it plays out. Yes, the Big 12 needs to thank us! Go Frogs!!!

Pharm Frog

MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:
Due to my loyalty to Killerfrogs, Scott, and Wes, I refused to advertise for the wanna be's at the other site.

Who you advertise for and who you do not is completely your business, but you and I both know that there are long-time, strong Frog fans "at the other site" who are far from "wanna be's" and bleed as much purple as you.

tcumaniac

Pharm Frog said:

Who you advertise for and who you do not is completely your business, but you and I both know that there are long-time, strong Frog fans "at the other site" who are far from "wanna be's" and bleed as much purple as you.
It was a joke. Chill

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
purplePPO said:

Not sure why you think it is ridiculous. Does the truth hurt? TCU carried the banner for the BIG 12 this year! NOT Texas, NOT OU, NOT Baylor!. We will be carrying the banner for a long time to come. I'm not sure which other school will join us. Texas and Oklahoma were sad this year. They are still the face of the conference from a National perspective. It will be fun to see how it plays out. Yes, the Big 12 needs to thank us! Go Frogs!!!
TCU is the Big 12? Give me a scheissing break. I live and die with TCU, but that is a ridiculous statement. Yes, we had a great year in football and baseball, but good lord. Ridiculous comment.

I never cease to be amazed at the Maniac hate on this board.  I don't know the kid (met him once at a KU game) but I don't see anything in his posts that make him appear more dooshy than most of the other regular posters.  He goes over the edge sometimes but so do we all. Maybe he's a real dick in person, but if so I bet he's not the only one on here.  Lighten up on the kid!

So now that I've stood up for him you can dish on me -- but I'm a man, I'm 40 (I vaguely remember it), I can take it :tongue:

tcumaniac

Frogs On A Plane said:
TCU is the Big 12? Give me a (mating between Steel & 2314) break. I live and die with TCU, but that is a ridiculous statement. Yes, we had a great year in football and baseball, but good lord. Ridiculous comment.
It was late and I was drunk on Baylor Tears. I'm sorry FOAP.

P

purplePPO

"Frogs On A Plane"

TCU is the Big 12? Give me a (mating between Steel & 2314) break. I live and die with TCU, but that is a ridiculous statement. Yes, we had a great year in football and baseball, but good lord. Ridiculous comment.

YES!!! TCU is the face of the Big 12 this year!! I will give you a break since your probably are still hung over from New Years Eve! Get over yourself!! The last word! Go Frogs!

Horny4TCU

We are the new face of the Big 12 as long as Texas, OSU, and OU keep circling the drain.

KSU will always be the face of KSU.

And Baylor will always be the face no one wants, because they are that fat ugly girl in the corner and have a bad attitude. If she was at least ugly and nice she might get a little attention.