• The KillerFrogs

Your Monday Reading List: SOLID GOLD threads on TexAgs

Chongo94

I feel like if the Aggie fanbase and Baylor fanbase were ever allowed to procreate together in large numbers that not only would you have millions of antichrists running around but the world would simply instantaneously combust as the atmosphere would be overloaded by massive amounts of ignorance, lack of self awareness, failure to understand reality, hate, redneckism, hypocrisy, little man syndrome, Aggie male cheerleaders, Aggie male cheerleader violence, general rape culture, cultish behavior, pen1s envy, and just downright overall stupidity.

H0RNEDFR0G

Ghost of Toby's Business College said:
Devils advocate: More A&M fans came to Fort Worth than TCU fans to CS. 
Good point, would be interesting to see if the attendance slump in CS was Sunday night. Could be as a result of the fact no one lives in College Station and people had to go to work the next day; and 7.1 million people live in DFW.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Sorry to rain on the parade, but I thought I would point out that you can't paint all Aggies with the Texags brush.

My Aggie colleague and friend's email this morning (he is not a Texags type):

"Congratulations on making the CWS 3 years in a row! That's next to impossible to do and you guys did it. TCU played solid ball on Friday and Sunday. The pitching stepped it up and probably had its best weekend of the year at the right time. Good luck, it looks to be wide open in Omaha this year."

After I replied with a similar deferential compliment about TCU guys stepping up at the right time, TAMU bats going cold, and the SEC player of the year perhaps pressing, he came back with:

"Our bats went cold for a reason--both Janczak and Howard were dominating. The old saying held true that great pitching will always beat great hitting. The Frogs were able to do something in College Station that no other team (and there were a bunch of good ones) was able to do in 2016--definitely earned that trip to Omaha!"

Anyway, the TexAgs tears are fun. Back to your normal programming.

Smooth42

West Coast Johnny said:
QO_wT-.gif

Please tell me there is volume to this somewhere?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Smooth42 said:

Please tell me there is volume to this somewhere?
It's on YouTube somewhere. Pretty sure I've seen it. It's some kind of a light orientation for parents or something.

SnoSki

Multiple times in the last 3 days I've seen that "TCU hasn't beaten the aggies in football since 1972" without of course mentioning that A&M hasn't figured out a way to return a phone call to CGP in the last 15 years.

Watch this clip.. does anyone not think that Boykin/Doctson/Green/Turpin would've scored 60+ on these clowns?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kDqw7gDSA