• The KillerFrogs

You Tube: Every TCU touchdown in 2022

JogginFrog

Great video that reminds me of so many things I like about this team.
- So many weapons
- Miller's ability to make LBs and safeties miss
- And Demercado's
- And Bailey's...did I mention the weapons?
- Miller's strength; makes sense that he'd be trusted on 4th & goal in OT when everyone's gassed
- Davis cruising at 85% speed...partly to trick guys into taking the wrong angle
- Davis' posture at full speed--so fast his legs are almost leaving his upper body behind
- WRs who will make you pay, especially if you're a 5-10 CB on an island
- crafty use of TEs -- finally after 20 years!
- the slow-developing slant at the goal line; takes a lot of trust in the O line and a QB with guts and patience
- play-calling variety generally -- thank you, Garrett Riley
- Max's decision making
- And a nose for paydirt; so many plays where you think, "How does this play get into the endzone?"

Ron Swanson

I was wondering the same
His dad is on HFB. He mostly only speaks in code, but the original recovery timeline thrown out was 6-8 weeks after he was injured against Tarleton. Obviously that has come and gone, and no real update since then. The family is clearly 100% bought in to the TCU program though. I think he will be back and have a great season next year.

And I guess it’s possible he could play against Michigan, but that’s not based on anything other than the aforementioned 6-8 week timeline.

Ron Swanson

Same, but he battled an injury late in the season, right? Is he fully healthy now?
He broke his hand in the practices before the Baylor game I think. He sat that game out if I remember correctly and then he played against Iowa State and Kansas State, but he didn’t field punts, presumably because of the hand injury.

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
He broke his hand in the practices before the Baylor game I think. He sat that game out if I remember correctly and then he played against Iowa State and Kansas State, but he didn’t field punts, presumably because of the hand injury.

Yup you’re right. He was back returning kicks for KSU so hopefully he’ll be ready for punts in a week. He needs as many touches as he can take.