• The KillerFrogs

You’re a classy program with a stud coach and classy fans!

Ron Swanson

Honestly, I’m

Meh. Not thrilled with tonight’s D. But thanks. Y’all are awesome. Go beat the crap outta the SEC please.
They weren’t lights out, but they were playing a VERY GOOD offense and gave up 26 points

7 of which were after coughing up the ball on a fumbled punt deep in our own territory

I would’ve taken that 100 times out of 100 coming into the game.

FrogLifeYo

Hate to loose but I still think we are net ahead for playing the game.

We just went toe to toe with the a top 3 football team and Perhaps should have won

We had Game Day on Campus

Got 4 hours of a National TV audiences attention

I can guarantee you there are some recruits who watched that thinking they should be open back up to TCU..

I expect us to be really prepared for the Big12 and this to meen we finish really strong on the recruiting trail..if that happens, it’s a net win for the program

brut85

Hate to loose but I still think we are net ahead for playing the game.

We just went toe to toe with the a top 3 football team and Perhaps should have won

We had Game Day on Campus

Got 4 hours of a National TV audiences attention

I can guarantee you there are some recruits who watched that thinking they should be open back up to TCU..

I expect us to be really prepared for the Big12 and this to meen we finish really strong on the recruiting trail..if that happens, it’s a net win for the program
It sucks losing...and I’m a realist...it’s pretty easy for me being here after a win....but this is the type of loss that you learn from and it was anybody’s game until late....kind of a confidence builder....

I’m not sure Oklahoma is any better?